- All files
- TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus Programs
- TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus BASIC Programs
- TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus BASIC Games
X-Wing 2.1.3 Revival is an unofficial update to Chris Tandiono's 2004 83+ port of Scott Westenhaver's X-Wing 2.0, a 3D flight simulator where you shoot down TIE Fighters. 2.1.3 Revival fixes the issues of the original port by removing memory leaks, making the game set itself up at launch rather than relying on a separate program, reducing "flicker", and much more. On top of that, 2.1.3 adds 3 new endings as well as a new difficulty level, JEDI, to the game, 2 custom ships, and shell compatibility
with a custom DCS icon. To top it all off, X-Wing 2.1.3 is 138 bytes smaller than the original X-Wing 2.0 port!
It's the ultimate way to play X-Wing 2!
|Custom Ships/ARC-170 Starfighter/Pic1.83i||830 bytes|
|Custom Ships/ARC-170 Starfighter/Pic1.8xi||832 bytes|
|Custom Ships/ARC-170 Starfighter/Pic1.bmp||818 bytes|
|Custom Ships/README.txt||869 bytes|
|Custom Ships/TEMPLATE/Pic1.bmp||818 bytes|
|Custom Ships/TIE Fighter/Pic1.83i||830 bytes|
|Custom Ships/TIE Fighter/Pic1.8xi||832 bytes|
|Custom Ships/TIE Fighter/Pic1.bmp||818 bytes|
|Misc/File Description.txt||657 bytes|
- 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- No ratings.
- ↳ this version
- ↳ this version
ReviewsNobody has reviewed this file yet.
- X-Wing 2.1.4 - Revival (published 3 weeks, 4 days ago; 2021-03-27 17:15 UTC)
- X-Wing 2.1.3 - Revival (published 1 month, 3 weeks ago; 2021-02-26 16:26 UTC)
- X-Wing 2.1.2 - Revival (published 2 months ago; 2021-02-17 02:21 UTC)
- X-Wing 2.1.1 - Revival (published 2 months, 3 weeks ago; 2021-01-26 01:24 UTC)
- X-Wing 2.1 - Revival (published 2 months, 4 weeks ago; 2021-01-22 21:27 UTC)