Pokemon + add-in is functional and very Casio OS looking interface to view and calculate evolution of your Pokemon for Casio Prizm/FX-CG calculators.
It's current functionality in 3 different languages (English, German and French) is:
* display Pokedex with numbers and localised names,
* view types, required eggs, candies or legendary attribute,
* record your CP and HP values,
* display maximum and evolvable ranges of CP and HP both from and to your Pokemon (i.e. reverse and not).
I kept everything as close to Casio's OS style as I could making navigation intuitive but a few key shortcuts worth mentioning:
UP/DOWN - increases/decreases Pokemon value by 1
PLUS/MINUS - increases/decreases Pokemon value by 10
MULTIPLY/DIVIDE - increases/decreases Pokemon value by 100
DEL/UNDO - toggles between minimum (Pokemon shade view) and medium of the range value of your Pokemon
Please leave your comments on https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13030 or on any other relevant post here.
- 4 years, 4 months ago
- 10/10 (1 vote)
I copied the program (.g3p file) in the root folder of my casio fx cg-50. I copied the pokédex (the pictures of the pokémon) in the root folder aswell, but the program doesn‘t find the pictures of the pokémon. I tried copying it in the @mainmem folder in my calculator but nothing worked :( Can anyone help me or where I have to put the pictures in my calculator?
- Pokemon+ (published 4 years, 4 months ago; 2016-08-29 12:05 UTC)