PHASM is a shell which is invisible. You'll not see him, but it will make your life easier!
** Features :
- Works on Ti-84+CE and Ti-83 Premium CE
- Executes archived (sub-)programs
- Executes assembly (sub-)programs (without the Asm( suffix)
- Allows you to jump to any Lbl you want by pressing [Alpha]+[X,T,O,n] in the program editor
- Allows you to edit archived program
- Includes a Memory Editor. Just press [Alpha]+[VAR] to edit an AppVar or the raw memory (PLEASE READ THE MEMEDIT-README)
- Languages available : English and French. Feel free to ask me if you want to add a language!
** NEW :
- You'll not see anymore some weird programs like prgmTTEMP in your Programs List!
- If you chose the French Language in your calculator, PHASM will detect it and display French texts
- Several bugs fixed (TXTLIB bug, memory leaks, vars corruption)
- Added a Memory Editor
- ERRORS : You can now choose "GoTo" in an error even if the program you want to edit is archived
Progress topic is at http://cemete.ch/p240793
The code source is also here : https://github.com/MathisLav/PHASM
|PHASM/README (MemEdit).txt||623 bytes|
- 5 years, 8 months ago
- 9.3/10 (4 votes)
This works very well, but if I forget to disable Phasm, when I do a math problem, it just says Done. Also, it doesn't allow programs to run another sub-program. Overall, it's a nice shell. [8/10]
- PHASM 2.0 (published 5 years, 8 months ago; 2016-10-16 15:27 UTC)