After getting CBLLight mostly ported to TI-84 Plus C SE, I am left with a bug in drawing data values to the graph.
In this case L₁ is an int(265/S)-element list, where S is the width in pixels of each data value in L₁.

Code:
:dim(L1)→Z
:For(Y,1,264)          //264 is pixels, not list location values
:If iPart(X)≤Z
:Line(Y,0,Y,L₁(iPart(X
:X+S⁻ยน→X         //Adds part of a pixel to S every time a pixel location (Y) is incremented
:End

Although the 84+ version of this code acts normally, on the 84C it results in the data lines appearing wider than 1 pixel, which I somewhat expected but still need fixed. How would I make these lines 1 pixel thick?
Simple enough, extra argument to the Line() command. Unfortunately, this also means that you need to specify the color:
Code:
Line(Y,0,Y,L₁(iPart(X)),12,1
The 12 is black, the 1 is the width.
Yep, that was the problem. Thank you!

(yes, I used blue there.)
Excellent, I'm glad to hear that that did the trick. It looks great! I hope you get to try the program with your CBL hardware soon, and I have no doubt it will operate just as well as the other versions.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours