So now we're watching Abbot and Costello's "Who's on First" routine. Very Happy
I shared some Diplo, Kennedy Jones, and will continue with Mad Decent's A Very Decent Christmas album. Very Happy

Later on, KermM showed up to grade contest entries. I demo'd a join/split system for minecraft rails using a FIFO queue of sand and gravel powering switchers on the tracks.

I was highly distracted by others as well as quite a lot of decorating outside of my room. I didn't do much Redintegrate work on HCWP as I was working on the core code and that isn't open source.
I would have made it...but nyc+getting to the bus late = a long long long night....so yeah always next week!
This weeks HCWP was filled with me playing Just Cause 2 MP and flying boats up mountains and chopping down trees with passenger jets.

AFAIK, there was also CaDan work going on and had at most 8 people.
AHelper wrote:
I thought we made it up to ten people, did we not? It was full, then one of AHelper's clones left and I joined instead. Anyway, I didn't get to spend too much time participating, but it sounded like there was some good assembly development going on. I would say next week will be better, but it will be Christmas, so I seriously doubt I'll be making it.
Seeing as Wednesday will be New Years Day and many of us will be nursing headaches from staying up late on Tuesday, I propose that we change this week's HCWP date to Tuesday to also help us stay up late.
I agree, moving it forward seems like a good idea. Since this will be done later, maybe others can join in HCWP due to timezones and such.

Also,
KermMartian wrote:
AHelper wrote:
I thought we made it up to ten people, did we not? It was full, then one of AHelper's clones left and I joined instead. Anyway, I didn't get to spend too much time participating, but it sounded like there was some good assembly development going on. I would say next week will be better, but it will be Christmas, so I seriously doubt I'll be making it.

I kept seeing 9 (I counted myself), even when people said it was currently full, so... Confused
I third moving it to today!

So yeah, I need to get back to work on VVVVVV...
I have a party to get to around 8:30-9pm, but I'll make an appearance at 8pm, and I'll be on the Hangout's text chat on my phone to keep in touch that way. Smile Good luck working on your HCWP-related projects, guys.
*bump* Eight people on HCWP four and a half hours after it started! And we're all getting lots done, on work, homework, a TI-84+CSE emulator, library code, SourceCoder code, and more.

10 people happened a bit after (I removed my duplicate). I looked at lisp, finished work, and thought about plans. . . Space plans.
AHelper wrote:
10 people happened a bit after (I removed my duplicate). I looked at lisp, finished work, and thought about plans. . . Space plans.
Nice! I'm still struggling with what should be the relatively simple task of hiding the sprite editor in SourceCoder 3 and update the sprite in the document. This was made much, much harder because the blur event fires on a parent when one of its input element children gets focused. I wanted to finish this about 6 hours ago and start working on Graph3DC to see if it's even feasible.
:\ Can't really help for that.

I am looking at gCAS3 yet again. Stay tuned for hopefully good news on it.
AHelper wrote:
:\ Can't really help for that.

I am looking at gCAS3 yet again. Stay tuned for hopefully good news on it.

I can't wait to hear more about it.

It made me happy to see HCWP was still going after I got home from class. I hope this trend continues!
That's certainly far from the first time that it has continued well into the night or even well into the morning. I also hope that that trend continues, and we continue to have projects getting worked on during HCWP. Smile Even if they're work projects, @BrandonW.
I remember times when BrandonW was on HCWP until, what, 6am CST? Late late HCWP doesn't work out for me now anymore Sad
Starting off HCWP today with Redintegrate code upgrading and other fun things.
A full 10 attendees at HCWP tonight! Discussions are ASM, ASM, TestGuard, presentations, and Hybrid BASIC.

So with that full roster of members I decided to start googling for alternatives to hangouts again! Found something rather interesting.

Apache open meetings

Supports unlimited users, whiteboards,screen sharing,per user volumes, resizable/moveable windows per person and seemingly more!

Just a thought seemed cool.
Seems pretty cool!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours