Would you like a Minecraft texture pack with your profile picture?
Yes
 75%  [ 6 ]
NO
 0%  [ 0 ]
What's a texture pack?
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

This is an idea I have had in my head for a long time now and was wondering if others would be interested. Please post or PM me if you would like your profile pic to be included. For those who are wondering, I will be using the list of forum posts to decide who will replace dirt, stone, etc.
I'm going to infer that this is some sort of reference to Minecraft and move it to the appropriate subforum.
ohh, sorry. I put it in the your projects because I thought of it as one of my projects
Can you explain where you're thinking of putting the profile pictures? The paintings?
ordelore wrote:
For those who are wondering, I will be using the list of forum posts to decide who will replace dirt, stone, etc.

I'm still left wondering.
I would like my face to be on all the textures if you don't mind

All of them
Can we have me be the emerald texture?
Kerm: This Texture pack really is just an aesthetic thing and won't be really practical.
Ashbad: That kinda defeats the purpose of a special texture pack.
Spud: Sure!
I think you could come up with something particularly cool if you could write a script to iterate through the user pages, scrape the avatars, and automatically generate a texture pack from that. I think that process (and the learning experience it would give you) would be more valuable than the resulting texture pack, personally.
ordelore wrote:
Ashbad: That kinda defeats the purpose of a special texture pack.

Explain how this is the case

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours