This is AMAZING! Very Happy
Because Kerm asked:
I'm using Google Chrome and I have Windows 7 Starter.
@KermM, you should watch this topic for updates on this as well as screenies/demos.
AHelper wrote:
@KermM, you should watch this topic for updates on this as well as screenies/demos.
Will do, and I encourage everyone else to do the same. Smile

Spence: I will test that combination (Windows 7 non-Starter and Chrome is the best I can do, though)

Comic: |L is the new small L, like in TokenIDE.
I just tested again with the g3m and now it says:
Quote:

Error: Unable to load RPG1.g3m. Are you sure it's a valid file type?
More Information: RPG1: Detokenization process failed at ...0xe6, 0x0, ...Prevous context was: "(backtrack was [230])

The image loads now and the calcs it doesn't support are: Nspire C(grayscale), Prizm/Nspire C(16-bit), Prizm/Nspire C(Other Bits), Prizm Lua.

Any chance you could make it so you could paste the data and get the image(or other data)?

Edit: Also, multiple image uploading?
Spence, I fixed those four missing sets of fields to properly display the image data output. I don't currently plan on supporting the reverse operation, but if enough people request it, I may add it. I tend to think it's just not something a lot of people would use. I also have no planned support for multiple images, although if I introduce a drag-n-drop mode, it may be feasible.
HTML code. Here is what you posted, parsed:
[edited out by administrator: what? Your post is nonsensical]
What did you try to parse? o.O
What the...? I'm sorry peeps, I think I must have accidentally read something from a different page...my bad.
KermMartian wrote:
flyingfisch wrote:
So umm, the casio side of things didn't get any updates?
The tokenizer is much cleaner and matches TokenIDE's Prizm token definitions, and the image viewing will be improved. It will get the same syntax highlighting and command hinting. What else is there to add, other than writing a Prizm emulator?

fx9860 support? Although I guess Casio Planet beat you to that.
Good luck writing a Prizm emulator to run on the browser with JavaScript... we don't even know the real hardware, let alone how to emulate it. Furthermore, I'm sure even a Java applet, as ugly as these things are, would have some trouble emulating a SH4 CPU at 58 MHz served by 2 MB of RAM...
gbl08ma wrote:
Good luck writing a Prizm emulator to run on the browser with JavaScript... we don't even know the real hardware, let alone how to emulate it. Furthermore, I'm sure even a Java applet, as ugly as these things are, would have some trouble emulating a SH4 CPU at 58 MHz served by 2 MB of RAM...
Indeed, the lack of known hardware information is why I haven't even attempted a C/C++ Prizm emulator, let alone a Javascript emulator bound by the CPU and RAM constraints of a JS interpreter. Smile
KermMartian wrote:

I know. But SC3 was showing the unicode version of it rather than the symbol. Also, the whole block of error that Sc3 thinks is actually an error, isn't... to the best of my knowledge. Is the error catching still under development?
Do you already have Axe coders to test it? I would like to give the Axe support a try, especially because my link port is broken and thus I cannot send programs I create over to my computer or another calculator.
And a suggestion: Although I know you're not particularly excited about the Nspire, might I be so bold to suggest adding Lua support?
I can test out Grammer things. Also, for anybody trying to write an image editor or sprite editor, Grammer can use hexadecimal or direct data. It can also use sprite sizes that have a width a multiple of 8 and any pixel height.
Feature request: Linking projects/programs saved in SC to our forum profiles. The projects/programs can be set to public, limited viewers (type the names of who can see/modify files) and restricted.
comicIDIOT wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I know. But SC3 was showing the unicode version of it rather than the symbol. Also, the whole block of error that Sc3 thinks is actually an error, isn't... to the best of my knowledge. Is the error catching still under development?
The things it is picking out as errors are the quotes in your code, which are presumably being encoded as " instead of ".

tifreak8x: how programs will or will not be shared or permissioned is as yet undecided. i am thinking of making users able to set any program to either fully private or fully public (read-only for others, read-write for themselves). I will also likely make XPI links still be the correct way to share SourceCoder project links. The forum profiles list is an interesting idea, though, maybe something underneath the files list, or next to it. I would probably also make it show all projects public or private to administrators so we can keep an eye on anyone who is making thousands of projects unnecessarily.

Xeda: That would be superb, I would appreciate that. Xeda, it would be cool if you could annotate the Grammer.xml file with style definitions the way the Tokens.xml has, so I know which tokens are commands etc, but I am sure I can still approximate the syntax highlighting without that.

aeTIos: Lua support sounds like a pretty good idea, although it would join Prizm BASIC support as something of a black sheep. One issue is that because it is not tokenized, it would require exceptions throughout the backend, but if I do decide to add support, then so be it. Yes, I would like an other Axe tester.
KermMartian wrote:
tifreak8x: how programs will or will not be shared or permissioned is as yet undecided. i am thinking of making users able to set any program to either fully private or fully public (read-only for others, read-write for themselves). I will also likely make XPI links still be the correct way to share SourceCoder project links. The forum profiles list is an interesting idea, though, maybe something underneath the files list, or next to it. I would probably also make it show all projects public or private to administrators so we can keep an eye on anyone who is making thousands of projects unnecessarily.

Ah, I understand. I just figured it would allow for some people to get help on certain things, just to have it available to be edited by another user that you can specify. But I'm sure that'd make it a lot trickier to code in.

Can't wait to see what you come up with Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Yes, I would like an other Axe tester.

In that case, can I get access to SC3?
aeTIos wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Yes, I would like an other Axe tester.

In that case, can I get access to SC3?
Done. Enjoy.

tifreak8x: I've found that people haven't really used the collaboration features at all, but I'll listen to feedback over the coming weeks on that.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours