*bump* I am utterly baffled. Please test to see if you are able to load apps properly to all four calculator models that jsTIfied supports, guys. I would be very grateful.
Works with mine (84+SE).
I believe that my hard work (and BrandonW's excellent help) have resulted in correct functionality for sending files to, fetching the variable list from, fetching files from, and sending Apps to all four supported calculator models. Please, please try reloading your OS, then apps and programs, and test all functionality. Please tell me if you encounter any glitches, hangs, crashes, or incorrect emulation behavior.
Okay, so I tried using jstified with a TI-84+SE ROM that was created with wabbitemu. As soon as I got to the jstified page, the screen was black. I tried sending my ROM and there was no difference. My ROM is 2,097,152 bytes.
Can you please try refreshing the page with ctrl-F5 (not just F5) and see if you're able to load it now?
It cleared the blackness, but then it went back to black.
Spenceboy98 wrote:
What OS version did you ask WabbitEmu to use for the ROM? I'll see if I can replicate your results with the same process.
KermMartian wrote:
Spenceboy98 wrote:
What OS version did you ask WabbitEmu to use for the ROM? I'll see if I can replicate your results with the same process.

I used 2.55 MP.
Spenceboy98 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Spenceboy98 wrote:

I used 2.55 MP.
My TI-84+SE ROM with 2.55MP is 2,097,152 bytes, just like yours, and it loads properly in Firefox. What browser are you using?
I use google chrome.
Spenceboy98 wrote:
I use google chrome.
OK, I was able to replicate this problem. It's the same "quota exceeded" problem that another user was encountering. I need to:

(1) Display an error so people know what happened, and
(2) Figure out a workaround
I just figured out why.
Enable JavaScript! Chrome totally supports JavaScript.
comicIDIOT wrote:
He does have Javascript disabled; there's a problem with a VERY restrictive DOM storage quota in Chrome. I'm building a workaround at the moment.
comicIDIOT wrote:

I already have it enabled. It's not working. I'm pretty sure that Kerm knows how to fix it though.
Spenceboy98 wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:

I already have it enabled. It's not working. I'm pretty sure that Kerm knows how to fix it though.
I believe I have made all four calculator models (TI-83+, TI-83+SE, TI-84+, and TI-84+SE) work properly on Chrome, as well as almost halving the amount of DOM Storage that the tool takes on other browsers. Can someone with Chrome please verify the fix by repeatedly loading different ROMs (or the same ROM)? Thanks!
Do the changes invalidate the format of the existing DOM storage data we may have?
elfprince13 wrote:
Do the changes invalidate the format of the existing DOM storage data we may have?
Yes. However, I believe that I have made the code capable of correcting existing "wrong" storage without requiring anything of clients. I would appreciate confirmation of this, however. I will be opening an official Release Candidate period later today, but feedback now would be appreciated.
My calculator booted up without any appearance of data corruption Smile
elfprince13 wrote:
My calculator booted up without any appearance of data corruption Smile
Superb! Which of the four supported calculator models are you running? Have you encountered any emulation glitches? Just as importantly, can you play around a little with the non-calculator parts of the interface and tell me if anything seems unintuitive?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours