Moar calcs!!!

Sorry for the noisy images.
More pics: http://imgur.com/UOIztb0,IhlRBup,m4BqbGx,8NRmyzw,hvXXY97,OCujOTc,kEtVvD2,mW8LSlb,1P9RRWj,qOlCPT2,iBtCVU9,HeRIdnR
Very nice. I like the look of the Viewscreen, and of course the TI-99.
Here are some better pics of just the calcs:

i have a ti 83+ a ti 84+ a ti nspire touchpada ti 84+ c silver edition a ti 30 xiis a ti math explorer and a ti 34

As per usual, click to enlarge.
New additions: ROM 16.0 TI-82, ROM 1.0200 TI-83. Still, my TI-83 Plus is not shown.

By the time I had taken this picture, I have already purchased another calculator (ROM V2.00 TI-81) x.x . I have also depleted my battery supply; one of the TI-82s donated its batteries to the ROM 1.1 TI-81.

I think you should know to click to enlarge by now. While staging this shot, my puppy wanted to let me know she wanted to play with me: picture here.

I didn't bother putting all of them on the ROM version screens, it's a cumbersome task with 18 calculators. TI-83 Plus is still not pictured. Data collection tools don't really fit in the picture anymore, plus I was too lazy to go grab all of them.

This one includes the ROM V2.00 TI-81, and my collection is now past its peak expansion rate (it'll be a while before it grows again). I'm only one TI-81 away from a complete collection, and interesting TI-82s are much scarcer. The rest I want are either so rare that I won't find them anytime soon, or are so expensive per importance that they aren't worth my money.
I have a TI-83+, Voyage 200, and a TI-84+ C SE.

Alright, this should finally end my posfing spree here; I have all my calculators in the same room for the first time in months. I got the 83+ back from my brother now that summer is here, and yet another calculator's batteries died. I've also determined that no matter how hard you try, you never get a TI-81's contrast perfect (except for the second one, with the better screen).
Just updated my collection a little bit:

The 36x Solar isn't pictured.

The garage sale where I got the Casio also had a TI 82, but it was ten dollars, and I decided I had spent enough. His price was not ideal Razz
Update:

The 83+ SE isn't mine, it's my sister's, but I can use it whenever I want practically, I got the 84+ CSE, 85, and one 84+ SE all for free Very Happy And yes, the 73 Explorer is running the TI-83+ operating system, so I can run 83+ programs on it.

Heh, my new collection. Its gotten a bit bigger since I last posted.
2x ti-83,
2x ti-83+,
1x ti-86 (this thing is fun, but weird),
1x ti-84+ (considering removing),
1x ti-84+SE (my first),
1x ti-84 CE (the only one that really works, since its rechargable),
1x Casio Prizm fx-CG10
And I threw the ti-108 in there just because I wanted the top and bottom rows even.

I'm considering putting an nSpire CX in my next splurge.

Oh, and that would happen to be my wooden slidecase in the middle. CalebHansberry gets a ++ for that awesomeness.
No fancy pictures for me, but here is what I currently have:
2 TI 84+ CE
2 TI 84+ SE
1 TI 84+ CSE
1 TI 84+
1 TI 83+
1 TI 89 Titanium
I was a winner in the Calculate Your Color contest, and the TI-84+CE in lightning arrived a couple of weeks ago. I also have a TI-84+ C Silver Edition. Because the contest was to kind of advertise and stuff, they gave me a shirt. Here are some pictures:

(My whole collection, not including a TI-30)
My current collection (althought I wouldn,t really refer to it as a collection), I'm hoping to expand it a little eventually Smile
I just got my CE! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy first color calculator I've ever owned, plus I got in on the $90 sale from target. Also I have an old TI-15 which I got back in like 3rd grade or something. Not much of a collection, but it's what I have.

you may click on the picture for a correct orientation.
Congratulations on the new acquisitions, guys! You keep making me want to get all the other colors of the TI-84 Plus CE besides the Radical Red one, and I think that's a very dangerous impulse for my wallet. Wink
Michael2_3B: Don't you have a monochrome calculator? All of your programs in the archives are for them and you are working on BasicNote. Did you not include a picture of a TI-84 or something?
Kerm: You should definitely get a lightning colored one because it looks the best.
readroof2 wrote:
Michael2_3B: Don't you have a monochrome calculator? All of your programs in the archives are for them and you are working on BasicNote. Did you not include a picture of a TI-84 or something?

I do not own a monochrome. I have rented an 83+ in previous years for $25 from my school, but I obviously didn't keep it. I may get an 84+ SE or something but the CE will be good for now, but I can still keep programming for monochrome in SC3 (combined with jstified).
Readroof: Hmmm.... I think purple is better.. Razz
You are either too rich or you are too calculator addicted or I am too poor or there's another reason. Where did you get all those calculators?

I only own a TI-83+ and something you might remember:
SHARP PC-1403H Very Happy
That old thing is my personal favourite!
And of course loads of non-programmable calcs but those are not interesting at all.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 13 of 26
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours