"Also I need lowercase". Better install Doors CS!
I should, actually its ALL CLEARED Surprised

TI-85 packaging; TI-81 packaging, TI-Keyboard, Nspire CX

85, 85, 86, 86, 89, 89, 92+, Nspire

82,83,83,83+,83+ Green, 83+ SE, 83+ SE, 84+, 84+ SE, 84+CSE

HP 50G, Casio FX7000G, Casio FX8000G, Casio Classpad 300 Plus, Prizm, 73, 80, 81, 82, 82

Current collection as of now. I have manuals covering several calcs, just don't feel like digging them out now.
Ooooh, very nice! That also reminds me that I forgot to buy that $15 TI-Keyboard with free shipping, which I am face-palming over. I'm especially impressed that you have the HP calculators, the Classpad, and that original 85 and 81 packaging.
Thanks Smile

I'm looking at eventually getting the other HPs, and there are a few Casios that I'd still love to get. The classpad was an awesome price, I couldn't pass that up at all.

And yeah, I guess I didn't badger you enough to pick one of those up. :<
My collection is too big to fit in one single photo.Razz
    1 TI-84+CSE
    1 TI-30XS
This is a crappy (blame PS Vita) photo of my five color-screen calculators side by side with the cover off, excluding the model that lacks a backlight (CFX-9850G)

What's the model of the one on the far right?
It looks like the ClassPad II FX-CP400, but I could be wrong. It's a beautiful mouth-watering color collection of powerful calculators though. Smile
And one not-so-powerful calculator. Razz
Here is the part of my collection that I could find without digging up stuff in the basement.

From left to right-

HP35s re-issue
HP50g (1/2 taken apart to fix a cranky shift key)
frozen hamster butt blue 49g
TI-89
HP49g+
and a TI keyboard on the top that was $15 from Amazon Smile

I've got a HP67 with dead batteries as well as 3 or 4 HP41's in the basement, with a few accessories (Redeye printer, HPIL printer, bar code reader, etc)
Dat blue 49G~ <3

It's one of the next calcs for me to get to further expand the collection Smile

With OS 3.6 and HW rev P
TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition
With OS 4.2 and Doors CS 8

An updated view of my collection.
TI-83 OS 1.10 for hardware mods
TI-84+SE OS 2.55MP patched with unsigned
TI-89 OS 3.10 for homework checking
TI-Nspire CX OS 3.6.0.550 with ndless
I dont't have pictures, but I own a TI-30x IIS, which is a scientific calculator, a TI-81, a TI-84 c plus silver edition, and my brand-new hp prime.
It's quite modest compared to the rest of your collections!
The ones I could find

2x Radio Shack PC-2 pocket computer
Radio Shack PC-2 RS-232 interface (very very rare)
Radio Shack PC-2 8K memory upgrade. purchased 'new' ?30 years old.
NEC windows CE computer
Hewlett Packard 200LX PDA/pocket PC with Lotus 123, Dos 5.0, PCMCIA slot
2x Cybiko wireless chat/game devices

TI-85
TI-83 Plus
TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition
Casio CFX-9850GB PLUS graphing calculator
Casio fx-9750G PLUS color graphing calculator

TI-2200B checkbook calculator
credit card solar calculator uses a magnet to hold calc in place, great for killing credit cards too
Sharp Elsimate EL-240 solar calculator still sealed in plastic
Sharp EL-9300C graphing calculator
E6-B2 flight computer every pilot should have one.

Some of these might not be 'calculators' but they got jealous when I opened the dusty box and wanted to come out too.
My favorite would have to be the HP 200LX! Very Happy I'd love to have one of those! Also, what model MobilePro you got? I have the 400, the second earliest one made, with CE 1.0.
Caleb, I agree the 200LX is/was my favorite. MS-Dos 5.0, ran every dos program I threw at it. dBase III+ Avoid the Noid, had Lotus 123, Quicken built in. and had a 5 meg PCMICA card for a hard drive. I truly used more than all the others combined. it was a great workhorse in the 90's for me.
The Mobilepro 770 is a nice machine, office files convert to & from MS Office 97 without a problem. if it fit in a pocket it'd still be in use.
My collection grew quite some Smile

That casio is actually my brothers, but it's been with my stuff since like a year now Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 8 of 26
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours