Hi. First, sorry for my poor english.
I'll post here a SDK-like for LuaFX.
My programme can open, read, edit and save Lua programs in .txt or .lua.
It can also compile a .lua in .lc, with the name you've chosen before.
It's juste a project, but will it be useful for someone ?
The program is here (in french) : Download
If you notice a bug, or if you have some suggestion, please comment.
Thanks
Cartix, don't worry about your English, you're more than understandable. Welcome to Cemetech! So this is an editor, but not a Lua interpreter, correct? I assume that it is for the fx-9860g, but I would love a port of this (and LuaFX) to the Prizm / fx-CG10/20.
KermMartian wrote:
Cartix, don't worry about your English, you're more than understandable. Welcome to Cemetech!

Thanks Wink
KermMartian wrote:
So this is an editor, but not a Lua interpreter, correct? I assume that it is for the fx-9860g, but I would love a port of this (and LuaFX) to the Prizm / fx-CG10/20.

You're right. It can just edit and compile.
I'll be able to port this to the Prizm as soon as there'll be a Lua interpreter for the Prizm
Indeed, that's what we need! I don't yet have time to tackle it; not sure if I will. I hope that even if I don't get to it, though, that someone will.
Cartix wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Cartix, don't worry about your English, you're more than understandable. Welcome to Cemetech!

Thanks ;)
KermMartian wrote:
So this is an editor, but not a Lua interpreter, correct? I assume that it is for the fx-9860g, but I would love a port of this (and LuaFX) to the Prizm / fx-CG10/20.

You're right. It can just edit and compile.
I'll be able to port this to the Prizm as soon as there'll be a Lua interpreter for the Prizm

Is this for thepc? If so, what OS? How portable is it?
LuaFX is for the fx-9860 / AFX 2.0 (I think), and my program is for windows. It works with windows Vista, and I think (but I haven't tested it yet) dans it works with XP and Seven.
What did you mean with ''portable'' ?
If you asked if it must be installed, so no, you can put my program on an USB key.
If you asked to know if the LuaFX is easy to port to the PRIZM, I don't know, but some people from Planet Casio will be able to answer this.
I've looked through parts of it, and it will indeed be a pretty easy port. The hard part will be getting the color features of the Prizm into LuaFX, but that's still no huge deal.
Cartix wrote:
LuaFX is for the fx-9860 / AFX 2.0 (I think), and my program is for windows. It works with windows Vista, and I think (but I haven't tested it yet) dans it works with XP and Seven.
What did you mean with ''portable'' ?
If you asked if it must be installed, so no, you can put my program on an USB key.
If you asked to know if the LuaFX is easy to port to the PRIZM, I don't know, but some people from Planet Casio will be able to answer this.

By portable, I meant how easy it would be to port to other OSs, as you have probably gleaned from Kerm's post. What language is it in? (I can't open the rar file atm)
seana11 wrote:

By portable, I meant how easy it would be to port to other OSs, as you have probably gleaned from Kerm's post. What language is it in? (I can't open the rar file atm)

I don't know if it will be easy to port it to mac.
It's maked in C++ (with visual C++, bacause it's easy to make ''beautiful'' menus) Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours