Someone made a scientific/graphing calculator.

It supports the following:

Addition | Subtraction
Multiplication | Division
Sin | Cos | Tan
Log | Square Root | Square
Linear Graphing | Quadratic Graphing
Linear Equation Solving
If this is legitimate, this person must have spent months on this! I still find the things people can make with redstone amazing. Minecraft and redstone bring the concept of "because we can" into gaming.
OK. I am a minecraft newb here.. How would that even work? I saw it, but, I dont really believe that could ever work.
I seriously hope he or she used some scripts and copy-pasting for that logic behind the screen. Smile Aes_: Minecraft redstone circuits are functionally complete, meaning you can build any binary logic circuit with redstone. This means if you have the patience and computing power, you can build any binary logic circuit, up to and including ALUs and processors.
Wow. That is pretty cool. Also that guy has WAY Too much free time on his hands. haha.

Derp, I forgot to try minecraft out last night. haha. I will have to find a way to get that PC Gamer to work, and then convince my mom to let me buy it.
She is kinda on the whole, "Save money for college" Tick; even though I have a full ride with the few scholarships I am getting..
That's pretty sweet! I have 3 responses to this:
(1) I am collaborating to design a mechanical computer (which supports actual feedback and does not require ball after ball ... basically, imagine all that in Legos or K'Nex -- for real this time though, versus all the incomplete designs you see)
(2) HOW DO I GET ON EVOCAT.US/ARCADIA? Trying to connect point-blank tells me I am not on the whitelist; The site wants me to post stuff and get on a "greylist"? ... Yet the place advertizes not having a whitelist ... ::confused::
(3) If/When I get in, I think the Cemetech-est minecraft location is the place to build my fully automated self-modifying 3D maze (4x5x4 rooms, and once someone goes through, it "folds in" on itself so as to be unrecognizable, but still carefully designed).
I saw that video and I was just amazed by how awesome this person is. I have two specific responses:
- This person is really smart. He or she has Minecraft and general circut knowledge down.
- I would be stupid not to include Redstone elements in my calc Minecraft! I hypothesize that Redstone has done more to sell Minecraft than any other item, because of all the cool videos of what you can do with it.
Shkaboinka wrote:
(2) HOW DO I GET ON EVOCAT.US/ARCADIA? Trying to connect point-blank tells me I am not on the whitelist; The site wants me to post stuff and get on a "greylist"? ... Yet the place advertizes not having a whitelist ... ::confused::
It's just evocat.us; there's no whitelist. The only thing you need greylisting for is to build in wilderness and certain other RPG-related tasks. You can join the server and wander around without anything special from you.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours