Alright, so right now I'm watching my friends play Mighty Morphing Power Ranges The Movie for the SEGA. I had an idea to make that game for the TI83+/84+ and I need a little help with the graphics for the game. I have never really done graphics for the calculator, just simple command stuff. So it would be great if someone could help me. Very Happy it would be very helpful!

Thanks!
What language will you be using for this game? I'm assuming TI-BASIC? If so, you can use something like Celtic III for graphics, which is conveniently packed with DCS7.
>for the SEGA

Excuse me? There is no such console.

And what language are you planning it in?
Its SEGA 32X and I was thinking just basic
That is great to hear, odogollie! Any details on the game, such as language and whatnot? As for graphics, I suggest you try out merth's TokenIDE, it has some great sprite making tools (asm and Basic sprite tools)

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/433/43315.html

Quote:
SEGA 32X

uhhh...
Right i have Token and i have looked at programs with it and wrote a few. i will check that out with the sprites and Doors for some reason just kind of blew up in my face... i had to get a new calc...
That doesn't seem possible.
Are you sure this wasn't a conflict or a vulnerability on your side?
I ask this due to firsthand experience, except my remedy was a GarbageCollect.
Not so sure i will try and re-download it and i'll tell you if it works. but it might have just been me
odogollie wrote:
Right i have Token and i have looked at programs with it and wrote a few. i will check that out with the sprites and Doors for some reason just kind of blew up in my face... i had to get a new calc...

You had to get a NEW calculator? What could have been so irreparable with DCS that you needed a new calc? I would think an OS reinstall or a battery pull would fix a DCS software crash. But I digress >.>
Doors CS 7.2 is pretty solid.

Now, if you'll excuse me...

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
ok well i tried to re-install the OS and it fail over and over and over again, i tried like 20 times and it just wouldn't work.
odogollie wrote:
ok well i tried to re-install the OS and it fail over and over and over again, i tried like 20 times and it just wouldn't work.

http://clrhome.org/tutorials/crash/

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours