Someone should do that.

Today I started working on development of the application FAKE RESET

so I have more news and a small demo, I'll open a topic Rolling Eyes
helder7 wrote:
jet322 wrote:
Someone should do that.

I must say that I don't approve of this at all; when you do start the topics, I'll outline my reasons in depth. For now, suffice it to say that I don't support cheating and that I don't support anything that might make Casio think about locking down the OS.
KermMartian wrote:
helder7 wrote:
jet322 wrote:
Someone should do that.

I must say that I don't approve of this at all; when you do start the topics, I'll outline my reasons in depth. For now, suffice it to say that I don't support cheating and that I don't support anything that might make Casio think about locking down the OS.

Indeed, we need to stay 100% in the friendly zone with Casio. You guys don't want a Prizm lockdown, do you? We've already got one of the two main calculator producers against our workings, we don't need the second one going after our case as well.
Right now I'm 60-70% done

I will not release the application to the public, will be for private use only. I understand and support your reasons.

I was thinking about opening a topic to ask for help
Yeah, I guess it would be cheating, come to think of it. So, ok, I can live without it Smile
anywone can help me with this code:

Code:

// syscall to call language selection
void Lang(){
int key;
Bdisp_AllCr_VRAM();
   APP_SYSTEM_LANGUAGE( 0 );
while (1) {
      GetKey(&key);
      switch (key) {
         case KEY_CTRL_EXIT:
            main();
            break;
               }
   }
   }

it just returns to main() , if I press the button EXIT twice times

I wanted him to return to the main, just pressing the button EXIT once time
Assuming that main() calls Lang(), you should not make Lang() then call main() again, because then your call graph would look like:

Code:
main() -> Lang() -> main()

If you instead just return, then you'll be back in main(), with a call graph that is just main().

Code:
// -s-y-s-c-a-l-l- function to call language selection
void Lang(){
int key;
Bdisp_AllCr_VRAM();
   APP_SYSTEM_LANGUAGE( 0 );
while (1) {
      GetKey(&key);
      switch (key) {
         case KEY_CTRL_EXIT:
             return;
               }
   }
   }
in my app, the main() calls Lang()

your code does not work, just open the language select menu, but does not return to main() -> http://videobam.com/baqWd

with my code, i can return to main(), but I need to press the key exit twice times, like insight -> http://videobam.com/ZLYsV
You can not return from the Language menu, no matter how you call it. It hasn't been discovered yet how to return from APP_* syscalls, if possible at all (well, eActivity strips seem to use APP_ syscalls, and you can return from them to eActivity by pressing Shift then the -> key below tan. But that's a special case).

Other than that: could you guys please create another topic for discussing this instead of using mine? This has gone highly offtopic.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours