Basically, any Celtic III command that can do something to programs (read a line, write a line, check how many lines there are, etc), you can make work with Appvars via the RowSwap( token.
Ok, thanks a lot! Smile
I have a question: How can you make a Variable to a line of a appvar with that det(8 command? I mean, I know how a string works, but now how a variable works. Sad

EDIT: I solved that problem AND SurvivalSnake is finished! Smile

EDIT2: *Bump*
Tunnel and SurvivalSnake are uploaded!

First to Tunnel:
It requires xLib
Download!

And now SurvivalSnake:
It has a advanced contrast feature.
All things are Stored in a App Variable.
It doesn't uses String Variables!
Download!
If it was me I would make your programs require Doors CS instead of xLIB; Doors CS could do all kinds of stuff like that text input for you. Smile
Yeah, but I still have to get first used to the design of the mouse, I don't know why but for a game I don't quite like it, srry
Sorunome wrote:
Yeah, but I still have to get first used to the design of the mouse, I don't know why but for a game I don't quite like it, srry
That's OK, but there are lots of other DCSB functions that are available to you that don't require the mouse. Smile
Yeah, the one I love is the String white in Graph screen with small font! Smile
Well using DCS can do a few more things for your game I am sure, first being able to run from the archive (for those programmers who manage ram clears and keeping games, that is really nice, coming from one of those guys :p), and right now I am looking at the source and seeing what else you could use DCS libs for that could even manage to add more to the game. I will reply with what I come up with later.
OK. Smile If you have any problems about understanding the source then feel free to ask! Smile
I saw your snake game on ticalc.org this morning, sorunume, and I must say, very well done Very Happy it looks awesome, and puts the DCS7 libs to great use. Good luck with continuing development!
Thanks a lot! Smile
Sorunome wrote:
Yeah, the one I love is the String white in Graph screen with small font! Smile
Excellent! Smile Don't forget to do the 1337==det([[42 check if you use any of the Doors CS-specific libraries.
I use it! Smile The first thing I do is programming the check! Very Happy
Sorunome wrote:
I use it! Smile The first thing I do is programming the check! Very Happy
Perfect, then all should be well. Smile Hopefully you also point people to DCS.CEMETECH.NET if they don't have DCS installed. Actually, with the new URL shortener, you can even send them to cemete.ch/dcs.
I didn't link to any sites. But to me cemete.ch/dcs redirects to the main page, not to some download page....
You're right about that, that's a glitch that I need to fix; my error. Smile But I think it would be good to point people to where they can get Doors CS so they won't get frustrated.
Ok, I'll add that in future! Smile
Sorunome wrote:
Ok, I'll add that in future! Smile
Woot! I fixed the cemete.ch/dcs link, by the way. So what's next on your list of projects? And thanks again for uploading 100KB, decently-sized screenshots, you did a good job.
To me it still redirects to the main page....
Sorunome wrote:
To me it still redirects to the main page....
Your browser must have the invalid redirect cached. Smile I've verified that http://cemete.ch/dcs goes to the main DCS wiki page from a few computers.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours