*BUMP*
I programmed a Rubiks 2x2x2 cube, witch isfolded open. You can turn the faces clockwise with 2ND and counter-clockwise with ALPHA. It doesn't uses real menus, because it would take then even more space. It also consists out of three programs to make it faster. It has aqlso a scrambling feature. Doors CS is required!
Download!
Looks superb! What's preventing you from trying a 3x3x3, if anything? I'd think at least screen space would be a potential issue. Also, take a look at this contest entry from a while back:

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3183
^Finished with the 3x3x3, just a needing to upload it. Very Happy
EDIT: Didn't see that. Smile Wheres the download of it? I can't find that users profil.... :S
BUMP: I just uploaded a new file; The classic tunnel game in Axe! YOu can download it here! It is my first program written in Axe. I also completed it before I started my RPG, but just didn't find time to upload it.
Here's a screenshot:
*BUMP*
I messed yesterday with the Omnicalcs play command around, well out came a program with star wars filmmmusic to play. I have currently these songs built in:
1) Main theme
2) Imperial March
3) Cantina Band
If you have any ideas what star wars film music to add, please tell. If I don't have the notes, then please give me them! Smile
You should experiment with mobileTunes 3.0 if you get a chance. Smile
I don't know how to make there music at my own so......
Anyway: BIG UPDATE!
Today I searched through my pc what programs I have there, and I noticed that there were somewhere two programs, nearly finished, that I already posted on my to-do list here. Well, now I have uploaded them!

First, Rubiks 3x3x3 Cube:
It is a 3x3x3 rubiks cube, but folded open. Check out the screenshot!
DoorsCS is required.

Download!

Now, Fake
It is a simple program that simulates the memory menu, so it is easier to cheat on test. xLib is required! CHeck out the screenshot!

Download!

Hope you'll like these programs! Smile
Ok, some of you may have noticed, I now made a nice Nyan-cat animation in Axe!

Download
In reality the grascale is better.

The other news is, that I started making tetris in grammer! Smile
Sounds nice, Sorunome Smile you're one busy guy!
Hehe, thanks. In one day I made, that you can rotate all the tetris figures, that they go automatic down and they stop at the bottom of the screen (NOT on top of a other block yet)
Things still to do:
- make it possible to move them left/right
- let them stop on top of other ones
- make a score
that shouldn't be to much! Smile
A tetris game, excellent! I just noticed something about that I'd like to make a tiny, tiny nitpick about: it's actually Doors CS, not DoorsCS. Wink
*BUMP*
I just uploaded a beta of one of the first grammer games ever: Tetris!
It works already everything, I just haven't added a score yet. Please report bugs!
Check out the screenshot!

Download!
Nice job with that! I am glad that Grammer is capable of this! Now I have to see if I can top this Razz
Bug report: this is not supposed to happen:
Hmm, what is the size of the version you are using? If it is smaller than 4000 bytes, it might be a mistake I made when I optimised the 5000 byte version ._.
Sorunome, where is the Cemetech archives link? Did you get to upload it here yet? I noticed the game on ticalc.org earlier; it looks awesome!.
He uploaded it here:
Sorunome wrote:
yeongJIN_COOL wrote:
Bug report: this is not supposed to happen:
Fixing it at the moment, I somehow forgot to make pixel tests at the right side of exact that figure when you turn it.... :S In fact there are also even more possibilities where such a thing can happen, or where blocks can go into each other, but I didn't put in solutions for them, as they don't happen if you play normal. Razz
*Bump* I decided to upload Star Wars Music, even thought I didn't add any songs.
So here it is!

Download!
*Bump*
I finished Grammer Tetris!
Hope you like it!
Download!

EDIT: I'm now second busiest author on cemetech!!!! Got to bet Kerm.... Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours