Not necessarily. I doubt they'll cut entire scenes, after all, they're trimming. At best, we'll lose pauses in dialogue, and parts where they're running around will become shorter.

Again, I don't think it's something to worry about.
Fezzes are cool.

Looks awesome =D
I can't wait for more River. She's so totally awesome Very Happy
Yay Doctor Who! I must be honest; I haven't even bothered watching the previous two Miracle Day episodes.
Miracle Day episodes? Am I missing something?
tifreak8x wrote:
Miracle Day episodes? Am I missing something?
Torchwood Season 4...? Of which six episodes have aired thus far...?
Ah. Torchwood needs its own thread then :p No wonder I'm confused. lol
They found Midnight!

http://io9.com/5834103/a-destroyed-star-becomes-a-planet-made-of-diamonds
Matt Smith has suggested the 50th Anniversary episode be in 3D. More than likely, as with all 3D Movies, there would be a 2D version. For discussion, would a standard-script episode work in 3D or would the writers and special effects be better off making a 3D centric episode?
comicIDIOT wrote:
Matt Smith has suggested the 50th Anniversary episode be in 3D. More than likely, as with all 3D Movies, there would be a 2D version. For discussion, would a standard-script episode work in 3D or would the writers and special effects be better off making a 3D centric episode?

That depends on what the producers wish to do with the 3D technology. If they want things to pop-out and excite people, a 3D-centric episode would be needed. However, it is an equally valid solution to simply use the 3D to add depth of field, not crazy effects. This would improve immersion for those equipped, but could still be viewed in 2D without losing too much. This use of 3D would work with just about any script, although ones that call for large scenes and vistas would be ideal.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I hate all the 3D movies and TV shows; it still feel like such a gimmick to me. I'd rather stick with 2D and just continue to have awesome plots, maybe a reunion of all the living Doctors in the episode.
KermMartian wrote:
I hate all the 3D movies and TV shows; it still feel like such a gimmick to me. I'd rather stick with 2D and just continue to have awesome plots, maybe a reunion of all the living Doctors in the episode.

If only Eccleston wasn't such a tool about that =(
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Has he refused? :<
tifreak8x wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Has he refused? :<

Pre-emptively. I guess he has a "don't look back" take on all of his roles.
Fun fact #397, Sylvester McCoy (the Seventh Doctor) will be playing Radagast in the upcoming Hobbit movie.
elfprince13 wrote:
Fun fact #397, Sylvester McCoy (the Seventh Doctor) will be playing Radagast in the upcoming Hobbit movie.
That's a fun fact indeed. I don't think I've seen any of his episodes, though. He wasn't the celery guy, that was 6, right?
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
That's a fun fact indeed. I don't think I've seen any of his episodes, though. He wasn't the celery guy, that was 6, right?

Celery was #5. #7 shows up at the beginning of the camptastic 1996 movie until his regeneration into #8.

Also, the new release of "Day of the Daleks" (a classic DW episode) has gotten a "special edition" upgrade ala Star Wars, except in this case they stuck to fixing up the effects and the original version is still available in the same release. http://io9.com/5840458/the-classic-dalek-battle-weve-been-waiting-40-years-for
https://shop.blindferret.com/Hijinks/product/t-shirt-the-doctor-is-in

Contemplating quite a bit about getting me one of these Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 20
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours