Technically, this is 2010 but oh well.

That was stupendously fun; thanks for sharing! It was great to see all the good ol' faces again there.

One day only. Ends 9 hours from this post. Image is also URL.

It came out to about $14 after tax and shipping for me.
Was watching through the episode where they found the pirate ship S06E03, and I just realized; that ship is a dangerous thing now. It has a sample of the Doctor's skin tissue. I wonder if that will somehow become involved in a later episode?

Also, have we heard anything on when the episodes start up again?
Well, filming started in Mid/Late February. Likely August of this year.
tifreak8x wrote:
Was watching through the episode where they found the pirate ship S06E03, and I just realized; that ship is a dangerous thing now. It has a sample of the Doctor's skin tissue. I wonder if that will somehow become involved in a later episode?

Interesting, I hadn't thought of that!
tifreak8x wrote:

Also, have we heard anything on when the episodes start up again?

This fall. They're currently filming.
I need to find out if the Village East theater near me in NYC is going to have the Doctor Who cast again for the season premier.
Bummer, so long. :<

At least I have Eureka to look forward to for over the summer.
tifreak8x wrote:
Bummer, so long. :<

At least I have Eureka to look forward to for over the summer.
I still haven't started watching that; do you recommend it? Also, I guess Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother will be gone during the summer, as such shows generally are. Sad
Yes! Very much so! I love that show, it is almost always good for some laughs. Smile
So apparently both Biggs Darklighter and Col. Cameron Mitchell will be in the Western episode.

New "Hipster" Companion
Haha, Hipster Companion memes can't fail to be funny. Very Happy Nice find.
The masters of extermination teach you how to exterminate your worries and your carries.

[edit]

also,

[edit 2]

io9 wrote:

Finally, we learned last week that Harry Potter director David Yates still says he is making his own Doctor Who movie — while Steven Moffat and others at the BBC keep saying that he definitely isn't — and here is Yates's latest comment on the matter:
David Yates wrote:

Yes, I'm definitely doing a Doctor Who movie. But I think where everyone got confused was that we're not making it for five years, or six years — it's a very slow development. I've got projects backed up between now and about 2015, and it's something I'm very passionate and excited about.

Steven's a genius. I love his work, I think he's incredibly clever. I love what he's done with Doctor Who, love his Sherlock Holmes. He's such a gifted man. But this is something that's a very slow burn and I'm hoping to sit down with him at some point and have a chat. It's just something that we've been talking about for a little while. [On connections between movie and TV show] That's all to be discussed. Because it's five or six years from now. It's weird because... what will the series be like in five or six years? But I'm very excited about it, very excited about that world.

I still really don't know what to make of this, since it's rare that you have two fairly major players like Yates and Moffat saying such completely contradictory things. I guess we'll just have to see.
Super awesome DW cosplay (with build photos). Quite a work of art.
The Stata Center got dalekified.

Also, Aperture Science Daleks:

Posting spree!
All great contributions to the thread; thanks for finding them! I had seen the Stata Center Dalek, but none of the others. I'm extraordinarily confused about the Doctor Who movie at this point, and I share your bafflement at why two such major players would disagree.

This made me laugh pretty good. Decent job with the imitation of a Dalek.
The second version is even "better".

"Fires of Pompeii" with David Tennant & Catherine Tate. Anyone recognize Karen Gillan here?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 20
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours