Dorky pre-Easter fun =)

http://nerdapproved.com/approved-products/new-doctor-who-mini-episodes-are-avaialble-right-here-video/
I always love the Red Nose day episodes! I think my favorite was the one where David Tennant was an English teacher. Smile I will definitely watch these.
I don't think I've seen the other Red Nose day episodes or seen them listed on wikipedia (though the CIN episodes usually are).
Woo, that was a fun pair of episodes! A little close to the whole time loop thing in the Season 5 finale, but still fun.
KermMartian wrote:
Woo, that was a fun pair of episodes! A little close to the whole time loop thing in the Season 5 finale, but still fun.

I think there was a verbatim quote about things getting complicated, but I agree about it being a fun 7 or 8 minutes.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I think there was a verbatim quote about things getting complicated, but I agree about it being a fun 7 or 8 minutes.
Exactly, that was the first point where I thought "oh no, not this again".
*bump* Just over three weeks until April 23rd, the first part of the first episode of the new season! Wooooooooo! Trailer:

I'm quite excited! Only a few weeks to go!
elfprince13 wrote:
I'm quite excited! Only a few weeks to go!
I know, I too am quite excited! Would you care to join me in some speculation?

1) One of the beams from the old (9/10th Doctor) TARDIS was in the video!!
2) River Song's place will be revealed. Any musings?
3) There will be the US Midwest.
4) There will be creepy doll enemies
5) There will be a flying pirate (ghost?) ship
1) This intrigues me
2) We should be finding out a lot about River Song this season, from what I've gathered

3) Why not the US Northeast? =(

6) The Silence.
wow, got to get back into watching Doctor Who. watched it with my dad back in the 80's, defiantly like the new versions as much as the older versions.

its quite easy to get back into watching Doctor Who, once a fan always a fan.
You're welcome Kerm :p

And yes, I can't wait to learn more about River, she's always been a fascinating character to me.
tifreak8x wrote:
You're welcome Kerm :p
Argh, I meant to type a "Thanks to TIFreak8x for this" somewhere in there. Sad My sincere apologies. Sad

Elfprince: Why not the northeast indeed? We need a modern-day New York episode. Smile
Haha, it's all good, I was just pickin on you :p
Ah, ok. Smile So anyway, try pausing late in 00:37. There's an explosion in the background, clearly the old TARDIS console and a beam in the midground, and is that Christopher Eccleston (with Billie Piper??) in the foreground??
I don't see it? Maybe I'm just having trouble with a fat timestep from the small resolution.
Here you go:

Not sure, but it definitely isn't a bow tie. Maybe it is Rori?
elfprince13 wrote:
3) Why not the US Northeast? =(

Because we don't have lynchings in the Northeast...
You definitely agree that it is the old Tardis though, right? And Elfprince, lyching? Is that what that episode is about?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 20
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours