Wait, what's with the Walgreens Horse? I don't get it. Sad
KermMartian wrote:
Wait, what's with the Walgreens Horse? I don't get it. Sad

I wondered the same thing, and then figured there was probably some long weird backstory that I didn't want to hear.
I was suddenly horrified thinking I'd accidentally clicked on the MLP topic.
Got myself a cool wallpaper that I like. And I am proud to say it does NOT have an MLP in it. Razz

Nice use of rainmeter, flyingfisch; that looks great.
KermMartian wrote:
Nice use of rainmeter, flyingfisch; that looks great.

Thanks, but its not rainmeter. It's Ubuntu Unity with screenlets. Wink

EDIT:

Here's my custom terminal:

Ashbad might have his ponies, but I counter with my TARDIS \o
Here's my laptop. I'll repost with my desktop when I get it back.

edit: Silly [img] tag constraints
Cute rebuttal, Qazz. But:

That's awfully terrible quality photo with a side of no lead-in context.
This should look familiar:
People still care about desktops?
Well it can't be windows all the way down... Can it?
Kaslai: Cinnamon and Faenza? Nice Smile
Ashbad: Just who is that character on your desktop? (The female one)
Yea I've been digging the Cinnamon window manager. My only problem with it is how slow the start menu is to open, but everything else is fantastic. Faenza came with Cinnamon though. Using it was not a conscious decision :p
Ashbad wrote:
Compynerd255 wrote:
Ashbad: Just who is that character on your desktop? (The female one)

Ms. Cheerilee sporting her dress/hairstyle of the 80s Smile Cheerilee is one of my favorite characters, and since I'm an 80s-phile the mixture of the two fits my workspace wonderfully.

That works. Although I will say that she looks like a completely different character when she's in the 80s - doesn't match the elementary school teacher at all. Did you pull those images from some sort of flashback scene?
[img]http://puu.sh/1iYZV[/img]
Huh. I remember changing my wallpaper yesterday. Ah well.

Also, does anybody know how to set different wallpapers for multiple screens on windows?

-Alph4
Alph4Numb3r wrote:
Also, does anybody know how to set different wallpapers for multiple screens on windows?
You can set a single large image as the desktop and use 'tile' mode, and it'll extend across all your displays (with the image beginning at the top left of the primary monitor). There are also a number of programs that will automate that task for you, such that you can just select some images and it'll do the composition for you.
Tari wrote:
Alph4Numb3r wrote:
You can set a single large image as the desktop and use 'tile' mode, and it's extend across all your displays (with the image beginning at the top left of the primary monitor). There are also a number of programs that will automate that task for you, such that you can just select some images and it'll do the composition for you.

Ah. I see. Thanks a lot!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 18 of 21
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours