Well that's just mean! You should totally give every participant a free DoorsCS 7 shirt for participating! Razz

But yeah, I agree. There are a tonne of amazing entries for this contest. I can't fathom how anybody could pick and choose. You might just have to roll dice Laughing
Hmm, I need a DCS shirt....

Anyways, I feel bad for the axe parser contest, there are no submitted prgms yet >_<
I plan on joining that one too...

If ASM doesn't kill me...
KeithJohansen wrote:
Well that's just mean! You should totally give every participant a free DoorsCS 7 shirt for participating! Razz

But yeah, I agree. There are a tonne of amazing entries for this contest. I can't fathom how anybody could pick and choose. You might just have to roll dice 0x5
Haha, Doors CS shirts are a neat idea; I actually have a TIFreakware shirt from when I designed TIFreak8x's logo for him! Rivereye and I will probably have to think hard and come up with the winners, but I'm going to feel badly for whoever doesn't get in the top 3, because everyone worked hard and everyone deserves recognition for their hard work and dedication. Smile
Userbars? Smile
Raylin wrote:
Userbars? Smile
Actually yeah, I might as well make those now before I forget. I need to think about what I want these to look like. Smile
Make them like Franklin Badges except put an ajar door in the middle and put Doors CS 7 Contest Participant around the door in a circle.

For example.
Raylin wrote:
Make them like Franklin Badges except put an ajar door in the middle and put Doors CS 7 Contest Participant around the door in a circle.

For example.
Those are nice, but I'm afraid they might be a bit too large for people's signatures. I'll try to fit something in the standard 19x350 and see how they turn out.
KermMartian wrote:
Raylin wrote:

For example.
Those are nice, but I'm afraid they might be a bit too large for people's signatures. I'll try to fit something in the standard 19x350 and see how they turn out.

What? no 32x32 or 64x64? Razz
Are there actually interest in such things? I would assume that everyone would want the standard-sized userbars.
Honestly, I'd prefer a standard userbar `-`
Makes everything fit nicely and squarely.
Makes sense. I just thought it would be cool to break out of the normal userbar. Razz
Raylin wrote:
Makes sense. I just thought it would be cool to break out of the normal userbar. Razz
Definitely cool, but probably not something people would be happy with in the long-term. I'm working on a concept right now that seems pretty cool to me; I'll post it up shortly.
Cool.

Also,

tunaktunaktunaktunaktunaktunaktunak tun-tun-tun
*bump* How do these look? Very Happy Next I'll make Participant and Grand Prize banners, just for fun.

NICE! o.o
Raylin wrote:
NICE! o.o
Thanks Raylin. Smile Here's what I cam up with for the final two userbars.

Sweet. I look forward to getting one of those awesome bars.
Raylin wrote:
Sweet. I look forward to getting one of those awesome bars.
Well, first you need an entry. There have been zero posts in your contest thread since I awoke four and a half hours ago, which is an absolute travesty. Laughing
I *AM* still in school you know.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours