CEMETECH
Leading The Way To The Future
Login [Register]
Username:
Password:
Autologin:

Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Latest Headlines
Online Users
There are 104 users online: 4 members, 84 guests and 16 bots.
Members: Lancelot, qazz42, tifreak8x.
Bots: MSN/Bing (2), VoilaBot (1), Spinn3r (2), Magpie Crawler (3), Googlebot (8).
RSS & Social Media
SAX
You must log in to view the SAX chat widget
ordelore

Power User

Posted: 15 Jul 2014 07:55:17 am    Post subject: Farewell

This may be temporary, but until further ntice, I am banned from Cemetech and all TI related forums. My dad mostly does not understand calculators and doesn't believe that the people on this website are who they say they are. He thinks that non-kid friendly people are here. Until I can convince him, goodbye.

-ordelore
matrefeytontias

Advanced Member

Posted: 15 Jul 2014 08:02:44 am    Post subject:

Oh my :/ could it help if someone "non-non-kid" talked to him, like to reassure him ?

KermMartian

Site Admin

Posted: 15 Jul 2014 08:40:10 am    Post subject:

I ran into the same thing with my parents when I first joined the community about fifteen years ago now, so I understand your frustration. On the other hand, I think some students and parents are too cavalier about the dangers of anonymity on the internet, so I respect your parents' caution. Hope to see you around again eventually, ordelore.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

Go to Registration page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Jump to: