CEMETECH
Leading The Way To The Future
Login [Register]
Username:
Password:
Autologin:

Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Latest Headlines
Online Users
There are 169 users online: 10 members, 126 guests and 33 bots.
Members: Botboy3000, iTzAnTh504, ldstudios, MateoConLechuga, mlytle0, supersam710, uiouio111.
Bots: MSN/Bing (2), Alexa (1), VoilaBot (5), Spinn3r (1), Magpie Crawler (3), VoilaBot (12), Googlebot (2), Googlebot (7).
RSS & Social Media
SAX
You must log in to view the SAX chat widget
comicIDIOT

Mobile Administrator

Posted: 24 Jun 2014 11:18:41 pm    Post subject: Steam Summer Sale 2014!

Hey guys! The Steam Summer Sale is about half over. If you aren't aware we here at Cemetech have an avid base of Unreal Tournament 2004 players. UT2004: Editors Choice Edition is 66% off! Nab it for 5.09 cents. The game is rated M for Mature so if you are under the age of 17 double check with your parents. If they're concerned "Gore" can be turned off but there are no controls to keep it off. It's also a game from 10 years ago, the "gore" is just chunks of red polygons with blood bouncing around.

What games have you gotten or looking to get?

I've currently bought (with the percent off they are currently at as of this post):

Plague Inc: Evolved 10%
Garry's Mod 50%
Kerbal Space Program 25%
ORION: Dino Horde 75%

Dino Horde looks awesome. It's as if Halo met the Jurassic Park movies. It's got a wave co-op mode where Dinosaurs come rushing at you. Will be fun to play! I can imagine a group of us Cemetechians playing this game Wink

What are your Steam Names? Wishlists? What have you bought? Thinking about buying but want to see if someone else is going to buy it?

There are two types of people in the world: those who can extrapolate data from incomplete data
AHelper

R.I.P. TinyBlub 10/1/14

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 12:04:05 am    Post subject:

I picked up BattleBlock Theater earlier this morning before its sale ended. I am still looking for other games to add to my collection.

<BrandonW> "You don't even want to know what TI Connect does when it's just detecting your calculator...It ACTUALLY ERASES THE SWAP SECTOR on every communication attempt...EVERY SINGLE ATTEMPT...Yes, TI Connect will kill your calculator..What do I have to do to get your attention?!....Such a bloated protocol."
< KermM> Dearest TI-Connect: Please stop being such an inveterate piece of garbage. Love, Christopher.
DJ_O

Former Omnimaga admin

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 12:23:41 am    Post subject:

If they sell physical copies of Earthbound SNES factory-sealed for $3.99 I might pick up a copy. Razz Otherwise, the only Steam game I've been looking into buying lately was Child of Light.

Bandcamp|FB|Youtube|Twitter
comicIDIOT

Mobile Administrator

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 12:29:37 am    Post subject:

AHelper wrote:
I picked up BattleBlock Theater earlier this morning before its sale ended.

Dude. Why didn't you shove this in my face. The trailer for it is amazing and I'll buy this.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238460/

There are two types of people in the world: those who can extrapolate data from incomplete data
AHelper

R.I.P. TinyBlub 10/1/14

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 12:30:36 am    Post subject:

comicIDIOT wrote:
AHelper wrote:
I picked up BattleBlock Theater earlier this morning before its sale ended.

Dude. Why didn't you shove this in my face. The trailer for it is amazing and I'll buy this.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238460/

I saw it 4 hours before the sale ended and quickly bought it right before I left for work :/ I failed to check for it the previous day.

<BrandonW> "You don't even want to know what TI Connect does when it's just detecting your calculator...It ACTUALLY ERASES THE SWAP SECTOR on every communication attempt...EVERY SINGLE ATTEMPT...Yes, TI Connect will kill your calculator..What do I have to do to get your attention?!....Such a bloated protocol."
< KermM> Dearest TI-Connect: Please stop being such an inveterate piece of garbage. Love, Christopher.
allynfolksjr

Kerm Sucks

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 12:41:48 am    Post subject:

I haven't gotten anything as I already own all the games I want.

Mobile Administrator

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 12:44:48 am    Post subject:

allynfolksjr wrote:
I haven't gotten anything as I already own all the games I want.

Dorkly

ti83head

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 04:48:34 am    Post subject:

I played Space Invaders in 1978. Have I missed something ? Smile

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 04:51:30 am    Post subject:

The only two things I want on Steam are DOTA 2 and TF2. DotA 2 looks freakin amazing and my friends play it.

Systems Integrator

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 09:11:49 am    Post subject:

I picked up Metro: Last Light (liked the world in the first one) and Hotline Miami (fast-paced top-down murder-em-up). Also grabbed Nexus: TJI on GoG because 'tactical fleet simulator' is always a worthy goal.

Ask questions the smart way タリ
KermMartian

Site Admin

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 09:31:00 am    Post subject: Re: Steam Summer Sale 2014!

comicIDIOT wrote:
What are your Steam Names? Wishlists? What have you bought? Thinking about buying but want to see if someone else is going to buy it?
Oddly enough, I'm Kerm_Martian. You should all but Unreal Tournament 2004 and Age of Empires II HD if and when they go (back) on sale. You should also grab Space Engineers so you can help me fulfill my dream of building the Battlestar Galactica.

elfprince13

OVER NINE THOUSAND!

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 11:23:21 am    Post subject:

Yackback wrote:
The only two things I want on Steam are DOTA 2 and TF2. DotA 2 looks freakin amazing and my friends play it.

Dota 2 is free.

comicIDIOT

Mobile Administrator

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 11:41:37 am    Post subject: Re: Steam Summer Sale 2014!

As is TF2

(Dota 2)

KermMartian wrote:
You should also grab Space Engineers so you can help me fulfill my dream of building the Battlestar Galactica.

I've been eyeballing Space Engineers but settled on KSP for now since I can play that on Mac. Is it fun? How is the gameplay?

ordelore

Power User

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 12:30:55 pm    Post subject:

Too bad I don't have any money to buy games...
I have a coupon for Pixel Piracy. Anyone wanna trade that for UT2004?
turiqwalrus

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 02:07:44 pm    Post subject:

ordelore wrote:
Too bad I don't have any money to buy games...
I have a coupon for Pixel Piracy. Anyone wanna trade that for UT2004?

If you still have the trading cards from any of the games you've bought in the past, you can sell those for some money. It's rarely more than 20 cents or so, but it' a step, yes?

except for this
and this
JOIN THE WFCLFY!
ordelore

Power User

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 02:17:15 pm    Post subject:

I have ~20 cards waiting to be bought for like $0.10. I've been waiting for a month for people to buy.
16aroth6

Advanced Member

Posted: 26 Jun 2014 01:52:55 pm    Post subject:

Steam Name: 16aroth6 (duh :p)

I was watching FEZ, but I got it when the indie games were on sale. 75% off.

I've been watching Pixel Piracy for a little and Melody's escape. Not sure how bad I want either, but they look cool.

I've also been watching Scraps (also here), and Logic bots. Both have been Greenlit, but not released yet.

I'm also thinking about getting Minecraft, but I'm not totally sure about it, I don't really want to pay that much for it.

Contest #10 Entry: Space
Contest #11 Entry: Fireball
comicIDIOT

Mobile Administrator

Posted: 26 Jun 2014 04:40:55 pm    Post subject:

16aroth6 wrote:
I was watching FEZ, but I got it when the indie games were on sale. 75% off.

FEZ is so worth it. I have it on PS4 though. Can't wait till I beat it and unlock the 3D mode. Though I hear it's anaglyphic 3D not "proper" 3D.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

Go to Registration page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Jump to: