On the recent return of old users Ultimate Dev'r and Alex10819 and sharply increased forum activity over the past few weeks, longtime (often controversial) user Kllrnohj has been promoted to a Global Moderator, the second rank under Administrator and above Moderator. He now has the power to edit and delete topics and posts across the forum when I am indisposed or don't notice a particular transgression. Please let me know how he's doing; although select users have vocally opposed Kllrnohj's somewhat blunt approach to newbies and seasoned users alike, his unwavering support of free speech make him a good choice for a global moderator.

In other website news, Cemetech has recently reached 3 million words posted. In fact, as of this article, 867 users have written 89,072 posts in 3,206 topics totalling 3,019,864 words and garnering 5,544,388 topic views. In the Cemetech archives, the 381 programs that have been written by 35 authors have been downloaded a total of 11,984 times. Ironically, this article falls very close to the seventh anniversary of Cemetech's calculator releases (although programs had been written two years previously, and Cemetech itself existed from around the same time or earlier, originally a theoretically company called C-Tech intended to develop and manufacture my hardware inventions).
The troll lobby wholeheartedly supports the continued promotion of kllrnohj, and the demotion of confessed post-editors alex10819 and elfprince13.
who posted the 3,000,000th word?
allynfolksjr wrote:
The troll lobby wholeheartedly supports the continued promotion of kllrnohj, and the demotion of confessed post-editors alex10819 and elfprince13.

*forks over some cash to shut up the troll lobby*
Will_W wrote:
who posted the 3,000,000th word?
I'm not sure exactly, although I could write a small script to find out. I'd just need to keep a running total of words posted and run through all the valid posts in chronological order.

@Elfprince13: I would also contribute to the cause.
We really reached 4.25 million words but then Kerm decided to be a lulzkiller and got rid of them Very Happy
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
We really reached 4.25 million words but then Kerm decided to be a lulzkiller and got rid of them Very Happy

We actually past the 5 million mark before Kerm finished deleting posts. 5.4 or so, I think. I just remember making a 1.4 million word post, w00t.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Surely you didn't expect me to do anything other than delete those. Razz
O_o did I miss an adventure in the last 2 days?
elfprince13 wrote:

Nope.
I vote we get 10 mil by the end of the year.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

Nope.
Yes, you missed a spamfest by the evil trifecta of Alex10819, Ultimate Dev'r, and Kllrnohj.
KermMartian wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

Nope.
Yes, you missed a spamfest by the evil trifecta of Alex10819, Ultimate Dev'r, and Kllrnohj.

But that happened a couple weeks ago, not days (and what's this about an "evil trifecta"? Very Happy)
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
But that happened a couple weeks ago, not days

Yup, so Elf didn't miss anything 2-4 days ago, which is what he asked Wink

Quote:
(and what's this about an "evil trifecta"? Very Happy)

We are so totally the *AWESOME* trifecta Wink Well, maybe with the exception of you. You aren't awesome.
Kllrnohj wrote:
We are so totally the *AWESOME* trifecta Wink Well, maybe with the exception of you. You aren't awesome.

Without me you'd just be the "ambiguously gay duo" Laughing
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Without me you'd just be the "awesomely straight duo" 0x5

Indeed we would, indeed we would. Instead, you make us an evil trifecta Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

Nope.

Then why is Kllrnohj "Global Moderator"?
ZagorNBK wrote:
Then why is Kllrnohj "Global Moderator"?

Alex is also a global moderator Wink

Indeed, of the evil trifecta, only one isn't a global moderator and he got banned from SAX for spamming, bwahahaha

The reason its all good is because we were spamming in the admin/mod only section. It is where all the real fun happens.
Kllrnohj wrote:
Indeed, of the evil trifecta, only one isn't a global moderator and he got banned from SAX for spamming, bwahahaha

Someone's gotta be the fall guy for the evil trifecta Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours