Did you like Cemetechs April fools Prank?
I fell for it
 0%  [ 0 ]
I figured it out eventually
 0%  [ 0 ]
I was tricked for a short while
 5%  [ 2 ]
I was not fooled, I browsed the internet expecting pranks.
 5%  [ 2 ]
I didn't even notice it
 88%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 36

April fools has come and gone for 2017. In the myriad of announcements for new products and services, we hope you guys didn't miss ours. If you guys managed to see our prank, let us know what you thought via the poll above as not to spoil it for anyone else. We've rescinded our prank already but we wish to keep it a secret in case we do it again next year, that way it's still a secret! ;D

Meanwhile, what pranks did you enjoy most yesterday? Any that legitimately had you fooled, even for a moment? Share them below!
Can you add 'I didn't even notice the prank' to your poll? Since I actually missed the prank Sad

Matt Lowne *almost* convinced me that KSP v.1.0.5 had a hidden planet! sןooɟ ןıɹdɐ, pıɐs ʇɐɥʇ ןooɾ pǝɹnʇxǝʇǝɹ ɐ ʇsnɾ ǝq oʇ ʇno pǝuɹnʇ ʇı! 0x5. Very Happy
Poll option added, I didn't even think of that one.

I'll have to look up that KSP prank.
My grandmother turned 83 yesterday (April 1) so we decided to buy trick candles and she spent about a solid minute attempting to blow them out Laughing
Great April fools joke. You got me for a second there.
It was amazing and dramatic, but the CW one was better Razz
I didn't noticed one either, even though we talked in the staff IRC about possible pranks. Perhaps I missed something? Razz
Or maybe the April fool joke was this post about the April fools joke and no April fools joke actually happened. Very Happy
ETAprime almost convinced me that the raspberry pi 4 came out overnight.
Gosh, I fell for the prank so hard, I didn't even have time to push the right button on the poll.

What a stupid prank.
I didn't even notice it, but again, the fact I only spent about 10 minutes here since thursday night probably didn't help.
t00manyleg0s wrote:
ETAprime almost convinced me that the raspberry pi 4 came out overnight.

but it did bruh.
I never noticed (was I online? I don't remember)
I'm guessing they didn't do one, which is excellent! April Fools is super overdone and I'm glad this site decided not to participate in that foolishness.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours