Program updated - no run/busy-indicator shown anymore Very Happy
(so, no annoying 'trail' during the scrolling!)
Indeed, was nice to find those bcalls!

Team effort!

I have my CE on preorder, hoping to have it shortly after they are released! Smile.
tr1p1ea wrote:
Indeed, was nice to find those bcalls!

Team effort!

I have my CE on preorder, hoping to have it shortly after they are released! Smile.
Thank you for finding those, gang! Do we have an include file in progress on WikiTI that I'll be able to keep pulling into SourceCoder 3 yet for fast turnaround in compiling programs? Also, now that TI-84+CEs are in people's hands, we should probably start doing some public discussion so the efforts to understand the calculator can be shared among everyone who wants to write cool software for the new calculator. Smile
Any rumours (sorry, rumors) on how soon the 84+CE will hit the export market? TI-UK site still says Summer 2015, but that's none too specific (in the UK we usually have a proper summer for about a week in July). My usual supplier's site doesn't mention it at all as yet.
It's good to learn that they've also updated SmartView to keep pace with the handheld devices, although whether my school will fund an upgrade for me is highly unlikely. I suppose that would be a little greedy of me anyway, as I can teach things on emulated CSE just as well. Most of the programs I write are classroom-oriented.
They have indeed updated SmartView for the TI-84 Plus CE; I had a chance to see it in action at T^3 2015. It looks quite spiffy, although it was still the pre-production beta version. Of course, we plan to update jsTIfied to support the TI-84 Plus CE, so if your school can't pay for the SmartView update, you're more than welcome to dump the ROM from your new TI-84 Plus CE and use jsTIfied. Smile The TI-84 Plus CE will be at distributors this week or next in the US; I'd imagine it will hit the UK in a month or two at the most.
Excellent: thank you!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours