i was in school today and we had finals. there was calculators. the calculator was a ti-83 plus. i started to program it manually and i dont why. Graphing Calculator
What were you trying to program? A program to help with equations? A simple game once you were done? Or were you just messing about seeing what things did and such?
Heh, that's what I do in my finals as well. Playing a simple snake game that you've made afterwards is surprisingly fun!
No not for equations but little program and on the ti83 plus.
Comicidiot
Uhh, automatically.
I do that all the time during tests (sometimes even during actual math class). Sometimes I like to make programs to destroy the calculator (don't ask why), or sometimes to satisfy my boredom. I hope you actually finished the final before you started programming, though 8|
I apparently pretty much work on code (calculator or otherwise) without thinking about it. One weekend on IRC nikky was teasing someone about writing code on a Saturday, and I casually wondered to myself if I might go a weekend without doing anything code-wise. Later, I realized (well after the fact) that the answer is "Nope!" Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours