Just wondering, are there any good guides on how to program assembly for the TI-84 cpse? I know that the guides for the older TI-8x will not work in relation to the screen.
Thank you once again for helping!
Welcome to Cemetech, jetlego! The best thing to do would be to learn normally using TI-83 Plus ASM in 28 Days (using the Doors CSE 8 SDK to assemble your projects, of course), then refer to documentation like the ILI9335 datasheet and WikiTI's excellent LCD controller guide. If you're writing a Doors CSE program, you can save a lot of the pain of manipulating the screen by using the included routines.
Thank you, Kerm!
I was looking around quite a bit to no avail, so im very grateful!
In addition, I truly admire your work both in this site and in programming; they're explementary!
Thanks, I do what I can. Let us know if you have any difficulties getting started with those tools or with ASM programming in general, and we will be more than happy to help.
You should also look at the SDK documentation that TI totally released today, April first! Yup, the SDK has everything you'll want, including full BCALL documentation and a complete explanation of how to make use MathPrint for pretty printing math expressions!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours