I keep my calculator in the left drink holder of my backpack when I'm not using it at school. At home I keep it in front of my keyboard.

Where do you keep your calc(s)?
willwac wrote:
Where do you keep your calc?

Why is there no plural ?

I keep my Prizm and my 76.fr in a drawer in my parents' house. I don't even know if they have batteries or if I used them for something else.

My 83+ is on my desk in my parents' house.

My 84+CSE is in my valise when I am not using it.

My 84+SE and my CX CAS are in my backpack.
Hayleia wrote:
willwac wrote:
Where do you keep your calc?

Why is there no plural ?

Because I only have one calc.

What is a "valise?"
When they aren't in my backpack or pocket, they're on my desk. I keep my numerous scientific calcs in a drawer, however.
willwac wrote:
What is a "valise?"

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define%3Avalise Razz

I will post a picture of my own storage solution at some point.
well, In my pocket, except when sleeping, then they are on my desk.
My most used calcs are on the top of a shelf or desktop, while the rest is piled up behind my computer screen (I have a big stash of calcs there)
I keep my 84+SE in a large pouch that I take with me everywhere; the rest I have in a stack on top of my 386SX desktop. My Oaken TI-83+ I made a little stand for and display it on my desk.
My two HP 50gs and my TI-89T are on the table right by my bed (with a bunch of other frequently-accessed junk) or on my bed, or on a table next to my chair in the living room when I happen to be in there, or in a small zipper bag that I carry around when I go places. Smile

Old TI-89 is currently in a storage area in my computer desk; the rest (really old ones like 81/82/85/86) are in a box in my closet since I very rarely touch those these days
Backpack for my 89T. Pencil case for my 84SE.
Oh yeah, my 83 is on top of the fridge.
84+ everywhere I go. 83 on my desk; rarely touch it
Well until recently, my Ti-84+ was in my trunk where I couldn't find it (i.e. forgot about it), and my casio prizm is stacked with my ti-nspire on my desk at home. My Ti-84+se resides at my friends house where I lent it to him for the ACT and haven't gotten it back in 8 months. My now parted Ti-83 was given to a foreign exchange student at graduation last year andd I don't know exactly where it is.
I gave them away, I just borrow teachers' calculators right before tests where I might need them

> carrying a calculator with you everywhere

what, do you need to graph an equation between classes or something?
I'm a freaking addict, OK?
Me too. But I'm also poor, so I don't have more than one calculator.
In my pocket during the day, tucked into the bed next to me when it is sleeping. Actually, on my night stand when it is sleeping.
I keep my Ti 84+, Ti 36X Pro, Ti Nspire CX, and Ti 92+ in my school backpack more or less, in their designated pockets.

The rest are in my electronics drawer, along with something like $500 in IC's, logic gates, miscellaneous electronic components and whatnot.
Ashbad wrote:

I use mine like handheld personal computers! And for development on the go. Surely you've been in the community long enough to know better than to ask that. Wink
Ashbad wrote:

When your life is like mine, you need some backup.
i keep it in either my backpack or my laptop carrier.

i used to have two, but sawed through the ribbon cable of one accidently.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours