» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
rivereye wrote:
Never saw the Matrix. Guess we will have to find a way to change that.

You fail at being a nerd.
KermMartian wrote:
Again? Smile I never saw The Matrix a first time. Razz

Can't be too catious!

Love it, though, I liked the black BG =X (transparent background maybe?)

EDIT:
allynfolksjr wrote:
rivereye wrote:
Never saw the Matrix. Guess we will have to find a way to change that.

You fail at being a nerd.

haha, I never saw LotR =P
Who's fails at being 'nerdy' now? Rolling Eyes
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
Can't be too catious!

at least not with spelling...
KermMartian wrote:
Again? Smile I never saw The Matrix a first time. Razz Here's the final DCS6 logo!

I have only seen the first one, want to see the others..
I think my statement was read wrong. I have seen all three Matrix movies.
I agree, your statement was horribly phrased.
"Never saw the Matrix? Guess we will have to find a way to change that."
Sounds better...
"You've never seen The Matrix, Kerm? Guess we will have to find a way to change that."
Is best. Smile
yeah, didn't double check, figured I would clarify the statement.
What haters. Razz Seriously though, I guess I've just never gotten around to it.
*bump*

http://www.cemetech.net/img/dcs/dcs6/promo/is/mobility.png

http://www.cemetech.net/img/dcs/dcs6/promo/is/stability.png

http://www.cemetech.net/img/dcs/dcs6/promo/is/power.png
Quote:
Rock-solid stability and reliable debugging...

*couliergh*
Harq wrote:
Quote:
Rock-solid stability and reliable debugging...

*couliergh*
Nah, it's gonna be true for the final released version.
what the hell does "reliable debugging" mean? It seriously sounds like you pulled that out of where the sun don't shine, unless, of course, DCS6 has a hidden feature - a built in debugger! (but somehow I doubt it)
Kllrnohj wrote:
what the hell does "reliable debugging" mean? It seriously sounds like you pulled that out of where the sun don't shine, unless, of course, DCS6 has a hidden feature - a built in debugger! (but somehow I doubt it)
It's meant to imply that I reliably debug Doors CS, not that Doors CS itself debugs. Razz
could it be possible to make it debug?? basic programs that is, or mabye make something like sourcecoder2 in asm... =D i dunno if its possible... god i need to learn asm...
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
could it be possible to make it debug?? basic programs that is, or mabye make something like sourcecoder2 in asm... =D i dunno if its possible... god i need to learn asm...
Yeah, have fun with that; I'm sure not spending my valuable time to implement that. RazzO
I will take it upon myself to learn asm and do it. eventually...
KermMartian wrote:
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
Yeah, have fun with that; I'm sure not spending my valuable time to implement that. RazzO

I don't know, wouldn't be *too* hard to do. Have the program invoke the interpretor line-by-line and let users check variable status and such. Can't imagine that being all that useful though, I was more thinking of a Z80 debugger Razz (or can you override the 'On' button to manually trigger a breakpoint?)

Re intended meaning: Yes, I knew what you meant, but thats not what the phrase would literally mean, creating ambiguity and just plain awkwardness (in terms of readability). Maybe something more along the lines of "rigorous debugging", cause you don't really "reliably" debug something - you either fix the problem or you don't Razz
the top parts seem to have a bit too much of the highlight affect applied - maybe scale that back a bit
I agree, seems less round (the circle ones) right now. I like the circle better

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 16 of 68
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours