add wrote:
Thankfully that didn't get mixed up with something else Very Happy
Oh, and welcome!

Haha, it is TI84 plus CE, I checked, twice Very Happy
And thanks for greeting, add
Hey! I'm new to graphing calculators, but I'd love to get involved in the community.
Welcome MajorTom! Is David Bowie's song any inspiration for that name?
HIWORLD Laughing
CalcMeister wrote:
HIWORLD 0x5

If you pardon my curiosity, you post like you've been a part of Cemetech for sometime yet only have an account a few days old. Are you a returning member, have you just been lurking and feel comfortable with all of us, are you jumping in feet first with an "all-or-nothing" attitude? What's up? I don't mean to put you on the spot but you don't fit the M.O. for a new user.
Hello world Wink

I'm new and I like calculators Good Idea
I am in ti-planet under the same nickname (so you can find me easily), and important thing, I'm french ! You'll see, "Me to have a big vocabulary" Razz
p'Ti rageur wrote:
Hello world Wink

I'm new and I like calculators Good Idea
Welcome to Cemetech! What calculator(s) do you have? What kind of programming do you do? Do you have any particular projects in mind that you want to make?
Ah yes, I forgot...

I have got a ti-82 stats.fr (like a ti-83 but in french) and for one week, the new Ti-83 premium CE !

I program the most of the time in assembly, and a bit in basic (but now it is occasional).

The only programs I've shared are here.

At the moment I want and I try to program in assembly for my Ti-83 premium CE (wich is like a ti-84+ CE) but something blocks me, I don't find an emulator. Do you know a program wich dumps the ROM of my calculator or an emulator that I can use ? I do not want to test my programs directly on my calc or pay the 230$ of Ti-smartView.

Anyway, sorry if you have to decrypt my english Razz
Hello p'Ti rageur, and welcome to Cemetech! There is not currently a community CE emulator as of yet Wink That is one of my first goals when I get back from the summer though. Still, development for the 83P CE is virtually identical. If you need any help, feel free to ask any questions. Smile
Ok, thank you for your response ! Wink
(Just a last question) How did you do with Protal Returns ? You tried on your calculator ?
Well, somewhat yes. With Portal however, I already had all of the code from the CSE version, so it just required some adaptation. I had TI Connect running, and once it assembled, I would send it right over. All that was left then was to press enter, which used each previous entry of Asm(pgrmPORTAL). After a few times, it became about the same time as uploading to an emulator. Hope this answers that! Smile
p'Ti rageur wrote:
The only programs I've shared are here.
You should upload your projects to our Archives when you get a chance, and Your Projects topic(s) about current/upcoming projects would not go amiss. Smile

Quote:
Do you know a program wich dumps the ROM of my calculator or an emulator that I can use ?
rom8x will support the TI-84+CE soon, but unfortunately, we don't have a community TI-84+CE emulator yet. Unknownln, Eeems, Mateo, and myself are working on adding CE support to jsTIfied, but no promises when we'll actually finish.
Thank you very much to try to do the emulator of the Ti-84+ CE, you're great Smile

Quote:
You should upload your projects to our Archives when you get a chance, and Your Projects topic(s) about current/upcoming projects would not go amiss.

I think I will create a topic for two of my projets : The ZCOMPIL and the snake (I need advice) Wink
Hi, I'm from Puerto Rico and I consider myself as a newbie apprentice. I have a FX-CG10 and I need to program an spreadsheet large formula in my FX-CG10. Some people told me that I need a basic program to create this formula but I can't find any basic program for my MacBook Air. If you know any good program, please don't hesitate to answer this threat. Thanks...
Welcome to cemetech Vagabundo!

It sounds like you need to make a topic, for that question. I know I'm no Casio programmer. Razz
Greeting Ladies, gentlemen and swans.

My name is Mazen. I go by Spazite in various forums and it's also my original UT04 name.

I have lived just outside Detroit all my life. Yes, I know you're all jealous thanks. Razz

You can catch me as "swan Ronson" in UT04 these days..(The swan is glorified above all inhabitants of this world)!

Aside from the UT chaos, I like many genres of music but more specifically, Metal and Trance...Other likes are anything tech, Astronomy, Health, Drumming, gaming, working out, and just about anything that compels me to think logically and reasonably..Oh yea, can't forget about them sexy swans Very Happy

I don't use calc's but I do have a fascination with ungodly large numbers. I will post in here some numbers I have come across in the past that have fascinated me. I'm also going to try to track down a university site that actually created a program for this. I will post it here if I can find it..Maybe someone here will find it useful. For what? I have no idea. I'm still trying to figure out my fascination with it.

Programming is not me. I would be making trillions if I knew how to program. But since I don't type @ 1000 wpm I never inspired myself to pursued such a thing.

As mentioned, I don't use calc's but I have a few apps that I think are great which some here may like:

My favorite: Total Calculator https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.kwc.math.totalcalc&hl=en

A few other good ones as well:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=my.android.calc&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.candl.athena&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.nickfines.RealCalc&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mdroidapps.mycalc&hl=en

There are more but you can find them in the suggested apps in the store.

Oh yea, I have never played minecraft...Please forgive me Neutral
Spazite wrote:

My name is Mazen. I go by Spazite in various forums and it's also my original UT04 name.

Welcome to Cemetech, Spazite! Nice to finally meet you :P. I hope we'll be seeing you around on the UT2004 server, it's been pretty quiet there as of late.

Spazite wrote:
Programming is not me. I would be making trillions if I knew how to program. But since I don't type @ 1000 wpm I never inspired myself to pursued such a thing.

Cemetech offers a plethora of resources on introducing people (and even swans) to programming. As you might have guessed, we largely target calculator programming due to the ease and depth of its programming language, but we also support computer programming. If you would like to get started, I would recommend either the TI calculator programming languages, or the PC programming language Python. Both are simple and (for the most part) straightforward. TI's BASIC programming language (the ones on their calculators) is a good introduction to programming, and is the easiest to learn, in my opinion. KermMartian even has books authored on the subject; I'm sure he'll tell you more about these in his response. While not everyone is meant for programming, a lot of people feel this way because they weren't introduced in the correct manner.

Spazite wrote:
As mentioned, I don't use calcs
Oh yea, I have never played minecraft...Please forgive me :|

Blasphemous heathen! Nah, you're actually not alone on these. Not all of our active members are calculator users, and only about 30 members here regularly use the Minecraft server.

Spazite wrote:
You can catch me as "swan Ronson" in UT04 these days..(The swan is glorified above all inhabitants of this world)!

Unicorn: y'all can settle the swan vs. unicorn debate in a UT2004 match :D
CVSoft wrote:
Spazite wrote:

Welcome to Cemetech, Spazite! Nice to finally meet you Razz. I hope we'll be seeing you around on the UT2004 server, it's been pretty quiet there as of late.

Spazite wrote:

Cemetech offers a plethora of resources on introducing people (and even swans) to programming. As you might have guessed, we largely target calculator programming due to the ease and depth of its programming language, but we also support computer programming. If you would like to get started, I would recommend either the TI calculator programming languages, or the PC programming language Python. Both are simple and (for the most part) straightforward. TI's BASIC programming language (the ones on their calculators) is a good introduction to programming, and is the easiest to learn, in my opinion. KermMartian even has books authored on the subject; I'm sure he'll tell you more about these in his response. While not everyone is meant for programming, a lot of people feel this way because they weren't introduced in the correct manner.

Excellent! I shall take this advice to the nest!

Spazite wrote:
As mentioned, I don't use calcs
Oh yea, I have never played minecraft...Please forgive me Neutral

Blasphemous heathen! Nah, you're actually not alone on these. Not all of our active members are calculator users, and only about 30 members here regularly use the Minecraft server.

Ahhh, I can slumber easy tonight Smile

Spazite wrote:

Unicorn: y'all can settle the swan vs. unicorn debate in a UT2004 match Very Happy

lmao.
I'm Batman. Very Happy

I have a TI 84 Plus Silver Edtion. I program in TI Basic even though I don't know some of the advanced mechanisms of such code. I enjoy programming and calculators. Graphing Calculator
Hey batman, and welcome to cemetech! I assume you are in to calc programming, if so, what calculators, and what languages? Are you learning any other languages?

Welcome! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 111, 112, 113 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 112 of 148
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours