I'd like to go ahead and advertise for the retailer I've bought from before, and just placed my order with for the new TI graphing calculator.

Underwood Distributing

I called mine in, because I like having the human element of ordering from places :p

Mine should be here Friday!
I wish I had $130 to spend Sad
Same here!
I ordered mine, I want to see what it's like.
I got mine! Make sure when you guys get yours you post in the Impressions thread!
I ordered mine on Saturday, but sadly it seems it still hasn't shipped.

Edit: I take that back, it's already here. They never gave me tracking information or even said that it shipped, though.
I need another 60 dollars...
merthsoft wrote:
I got mine! Make sure when you guys get yours you post in the Impressions thread!

Where did you order yours from? Just curious Smile
Underwood.
This is really exciting stuff! I'm still planning to publish an in-depth hands-on review on Friday or Saturday, but I won't be able to start it until I meet a dire and looming work deadline. Please do follow Merth's request and post your impressions of the new calculator in the Impressions topic so I'll be able to write a more informed review.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours