I was just playing around with sourcecoder this morning and the program I had made didn't export, it instead gave me an error message, is this because the program was too big? (it was about 6.5kb) if so, what's the limit sourcecoder can export? oh and i'm really going to need to cut down on the bytes :')
Update: I tried replicating the results and I recieved no errors this time... everything is working wonderfully Smile Only issue i'm having is typing in greek letters like theta and pi on xLIBC they just show up as blobs of pixels (This is probably a known thing) and when I type in the word "formula" on sourcecoder, it appears as "for"mu"la" like the greek letter mu, not an m and a u but of cours, I get where this comes from and I just edit it back to formula on calc, just thought it was funny!
I doubt you'd have any real limit on creating a program up to 20kish, depending on which calc you are writing for, and ultimately, 64kb is the largest you can make appvars.

Kind of need to know what the error message said so we can help diagnose the problem.
Yep, without the error message(s), it's hard to diagnose whether what happened was expected behavior or not, and what we can suggest to avoid it. By the way, this is totally the wrong topic for this, but it's relevant to you, tifreak: AppVars and ASM programs are still limited to 64KB on the TI-84+CE.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours