I have downloaded Doors I program in Basic, I have a TI-84 C Silver Edition I program somewhat in Java and I am helping further develop Supreme Allied Commander of the Feline Forces
Zingzing wrote:
I have downloaded Doors I program in Basic, I have a TI-84 C Silver Edition I program somewhat in Java and I am helping further develop Supreme Allied Commander of the Feline Forces

You should create a topic on it Smile or link us to it if it already exists.
*Plus C Silver Edition
APotato wrote:
Zingzing wrote:

You should create a topic on it Smile or link us to it if it already exists.
*Plus C Silver Edition
It was a Contest #13 entry, so a topic does indeed exist. Thanks for joining us in being sticklers about the names of the calculator models, APotato. Smile
Hey I am from Switzerland and started university a couple of months ago. We will use the TI 84 a lot so I am here to learn how to use it properly

CU
Hi, I'm Kablam10. I just recently got into coding for calculators but don't know much Rolling Eyes
Lnandu wrote:
Hey I am from Switzerland and started university a couple of months ago. We will use the TI 84 a lot so I am here to learn how to use it properly

CU
Welcome! If you need help using the TI-84 Plus for general math and science, may I (biasedly) suggest "Using the TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus"? We are also more than happy to answer any questions you might have about using the calculators for class, programming, and more.

Kablam10 wrote:
Hi, I'm Kablam10. I just recently got into coding for calculators but don't know much Rolling Eyes
Welcome to Cemetech! We're here to help, and would be more than happy to guide you in your exploration.
Hi! My name is, as you can see, Reikanobi, though I usually get called Reik. Been playing on the minecraft servers for...over a year off and on, but never really bothered with the cemetech site as I knew nothing of programming. However as I've recently started taking online classes (in my second term now), and I'm in intro to programming, I will probably be coming here a lot now for help. Very Happy
Reikanobi wrote:
Hi! My name is, as you can see, Reikanobi, though I usually get called Reik. Been playing on the minecraft servers for...over a year off and on, but never really bothered with the cemetech site as I knew nothing of programming. However as I've recently started taking online classes (in my second term now), and I'm in intro to programming, I will probably be coming here a lot now for help. Very Happy

Welcome Reik! There are plenty of people here that have a wealth of knowledge Smile
Hmm, I thought you were on for longer than that. In fact, I thought it was at least two years for you, because I thought you used to play on comicIDIOT's server, then joined our 1.5-1.6 PvE survival server when Cemetech and ComicIDIOT merged servers, then a year ago came with us for the changeover to 1.7+ server. Am I misremembering? At any rate, have an official Cemetech welcome. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Hmm, I thought you were on for longer than that. In fact, I thought it was at least two years for you, because I thought you used to play on comicIDIOT's server, then joined our 1.5-1.6 PvE survival server when Cemetech and ComicIDIOT merged servers, then a year ago came with us for the changeover to 1.7+ server. Am I misremembering? At any rate, have an official Cemetech welcome. Smile

I'm sure it was for at least 2 years, but not sure...that's why I said for over a year, as that is technically correct.
Hi! My name is Keegan, but kids at school started calling me keeguan, and then we started joking around and spelling it kegwaan. I have a little experience with html, css, and Javascript. Right now I use a ti-83+. I'm here to find some games to program into my calculator. I know ti basic, but I want to learn assembly.

If I posted this wrong, please tell me. I'm new to forums.
I'm active for quite a while and I forgot to introduce myself...
I'm Muessigb, as it is not really hard to guess my real name is Benedikt Müssig.
I'm a high-school student, living in germany.
I'm interested in all sorts of things, but mainly in electronics and programming. (Also cooking, woodworking and designing)
I can program in many languages including VB.NET, C, C#, PHP, HTML & CSS, Java, Axe, Z80 Assembler, Basic, LUA, TI-Basic, Small Basic, JavaScript, Bash (Unix).
Check out my website using Google Translator: benediktmuessig.tk
Hi, my name is Emmanuel. I signed up to this community to see if anyone can help me with a program I've been trying to fix. Any help is appreciated.

It's a program that is for Physics called Kinequat and it seems to have an error whenever you go to find the Final Velocity:

Or in other terms whenever you go to Lbl F in the code. Somewhere along those lines, there is an argument error. I've found a few arithmetical errors and fixed them but it's still giving an argument error.

I put a link below to the file.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zlcrowo4bc60xko/AAKINEQU.8xp?dl=0

Afar from that, I do have experience with python coding, not an expert but very fluent.
Emmanuelv92 wrote:
Hi, my name is Emmanuel. I signed up to this community to see if anyone can help me with a program I've been trying to fix. Any help is appreciated.
Welcome to Cemetech! It seems like the users on our chat system (SAX) were able to get your issue resolved, so I hope you'll stick around for general programming discussion and help. Calculator programming can be quite fun, and we're also a community for all manner of other hardware and software.

Quote:
Afar from that, I do have experience with python coding, not an expert but very fluent.
Cool! What sort of things have you made in Python? If you're working on anything and feel like showing it off and/or asking for help, feel free to post in our Your Projects subforum.
Hi everyone !
I'm Dorian (yes, this is a real name, like Dorian grey for example)
I live in france, I'm fouteen years old, and I very enjoying programming on TI BASIC, and I'd like to learn axe parser, if I had the time and the motivation for...
I started TI BASIC programmation 3 months ago, and I made several simple games on my TI 84+ silver edition (4 well made games and some other, who are more basics and "cheap".

I own 5 programmable calculators :

-TI 82
-TI 82 stats.fr
-TI 84+ silver edition
-casio fx 8500G
-casio fx 795P

And some interesting calculators, but without the possibility of programmation on them (TI 30XB multiview, casio fx 92, TI 30 galaxy...)

For talking about my non-programming life (99,9% in fact) I like ragga music, digital dub, be vegan, ear stretching, all the rubik's cube on the earth and some other things...

So, sorry for my english, and, have a good day !
youngretrocube wrote:

-casio fx 8500G
-casio fx 795P

These are nice old school ones! Esp. the 795P, no graphics but good BASIC.
yes, I found both in a garage sale on day, and I made some math programs on it, but not games...
Better late than never.

My name's ReGuess. I am a beginner at JavaScript, n00b at z80 asm, fluent enough in TI-BASIC to be able to spend a two-week vacation in a foreign land where that's the only language, and in know nothing of Python.
I have two TI-84 Plus C SE's and one TI-84 Plus.
ReGuess wrote:
fluent enough in TI-BASIC to be able to spend a two-week vacation in a foreign land where that's the only language

That sounds like a seriously weird cargo cult!
allynfolksjr wrote:
ReGuess wrote:
fluent enough in TI-BASIC to be able to spend a two-week vacation in a foreign land where that's the only language

That sounds like a seriously weird cargo cult!

http://xlib.mtv-music-generator.com/basicspeak.mp3

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 107 of 148
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours