It's November, which means that for a second year in a row, ticalc.org is soliciting your recommendations for featured programs. December will bring the Program of the Year voting, but for the next month, the community is called upon to submit ideas for programs that have been uploaded to ticalc.org and deserve featuring, but have not yet been featured. If you want to suggest a featured program, just send an email to contact@ticalc.org with the fileID (or archive page) of the file(s) in question, and a very brief explanation of why these program(s) deserve to be featured. If you want any inspiration for programs that might be a cut above the rest, feel free to check out Cemetech's recent Projects of the Month (POTM) posts: Good luck in the POTY voting to everyone whose projects get featured!
Probably about time for me to actually submit my programs to TICalc. Smile
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Probably about time for me to actually submit my programs to TICalc. Smile
Well, we certainly appreciate that you have them in the Cemetech Archives, but it's not a bad idea to submit them to ticalc.org as well. Smile Which programs will you be uploading?
Congratulations on getting Puzzle Frenzy featured, Mateo; congratulations to all the other featured authors from Nomination November. Now that December has begun, one can only assume that today will kick off the first week of POTY voting! We'll bring you the updates about which category will be voted upon each week.
Although it looks like Ryan was very busy this fall so far, if you notice the slow ticalc.org newsing. I have to wonder if there aren't some extra program features in the pipeline before the POTY finally starts? Also when ticalc staff was busy in the past sometimes POTY started over a week later.
We'll probably start POTY voting about a week into the month this time around as we continue to get organized.
Ah ok. Does it mean possible extra features before it starts (assuming you haven't cleared out the nomination november news request pending queue yet)? Wink

Also it looks like there will be three categories this year (TI-83+/84+, TI-84+CSE and TI-Nspire).

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours