Hehe..
"They jingle" - Kerm

Sorry it's a bit blurry she was in motion and I was playing around with the focus thingy in photobucket Very Happy
Cute! I love border collies.
elfprince13 wrote:
Cute! I love border collies.

She's actually a border collie x American eskimo dog mix. Sadly, we think she's only 1/4 border collie at most because the only aspect of the border collie breed we see in her is the colouring :p
merthsoft wrote:
For those of you who don't check the Daily Moe thread, here's a shot of my (feral) cat with her new kitten:

Are you serious about cats not being able to eat noodles?! D:
APotato wrote:
They are certainly able to, and some cats enjoy them. That said, cats are obligate carnivores, and as such should really only be eating meat for their nutritional intake. There are grasses that cats enjoy eating and are fine for them. My cat likes to eat timothy hay on occasion. Noodles won't hurt your cat and using them as an occasional treat is certainly fine, but you shouldn't be feeding your cats pasta as a matter of course.
merthsoft wrote:
APotato wrote:
They are certainly able to, and some cats enjoy them. That said, cats are obligate carnivores, and as such should really only be eating meat for their nutritional intake. There are grasses that cats enjoy eating and are fine for them. My cat likes to eat timothy hay on occasion. Noodles won't hurt your cat and using them as an occasional treat is certainly fine, but you shouldn't be feeding your cats pasta as a matter of course.
Wow Timothy hay is what my rabbit eats. Coolio, just interested after my friend wore a shirt of a cat eating something like ramen.
_MG_2625 by allynfolksjr, on Flickr

IMG_1408 by elfprince13, on Flickr

IMG_1398 by elfprince13, on Flickr
allynfolksjr wrote:
_MG_2625 by allynfolksjr, on Flickr

Nice.
Looks like a mess.

Nikky: You're the coolest. I wish I could be more like you. Sad
Elfprince: It's King! He looks so cute and asleep.
Geekboy: The custom PCB came out very nicely; well done.
Minus the extra wires needed because I forgot to add in a place for power and ground ... Yeah it came out awesome Razz
Gee, what is that? To me it looks like a prototyping board mounted to a prototyping board wired to a big prototyping board. Razz
Its a spark core mounted to a custom replacement driver board for the led matrix below it Razz. The board there is one of 4 boards it drives that's why there are so many wires. You can see more about the project Here.
RI just hosted a Comic-Con this weekend, about a 20 minute walk from my apartment.

I went in my Stargate costume, and the patches didn't arrive in the mail until about 30 minutes before I walked down, which meant sewing them on during one of the panels:

Untitled by elfprince13, on Flickr

Got to geek out about Star Wars with Ryder Windham:

Perhaps more relevantly for the popular fandoms on Cemetech, I got to chat with Rick Worthy, who has played both a Cylon on BSG, and a Goa'uld on Stargate SG-1:

And met Alaina Huffman, who played T.J. on Stargate Universe:

BSG and SG-1 are probably the crappiest Science Fiction shows to be released in the past two decades. I guess that expains why Cemetechizans like them so much.
allynfolksjr wrote:
BSG and SG-1 are probably the crappiest Science Fiction shows to be released in the past two decades. I guess that expains why Cemetechizans like them so much.

Saw "allynfolksjr added a post in [Candid Photos] http://cemete.ch/p225459#225459", and found to my surprise that your post contained something other than the phrase "Stargate sucks" as per your usual aspersions.

I guess the Cemetech "quality over quantity" mantra is finally setting in. Evil or Very Mad
elfprince13 wrote:
I guess the Cemetech "quality over quantity" mantra is finally setting in. Evil or Very Mad

Why does everyone here like crappy shows with a billion episodes each?
The first few episodes of BSG were pretty good, and then it got really weird and we stopped watching it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 124, 125, 126  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 110 of 126
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours