Since I am a beginner at ti-basic can someone please give me some pointers about how to program Graphing Calculator
This is a very broad question. There are plenty of tutorials online[1][2][3] if you just search for them.

Pointers are rather generic but it'd be better to learn them in the scope of your interests and knowledge. Don't worry about optimizing code when you are starting out, just get it to work. Then go back and find ways to make the program smaller, faster and all-around better. Of course, while understanding how. You don't need to learn how to process multiple inputs if you're making a program to keep track of your grades. People learn differently, for you tutorials might be a fantastic resource while for me they are not. I learn by dissecting existing code and learning what things do by looking up function syntax, which is the opposite for a tutorial (learn function syntax, put program together).

Start simple and work up towards your goal.
As comicIDIOT says, this is an extremely broad question. I'm biased to believe that my book is the best way to start with TI-BASIC, because it walks you through the language, and teaches you general programming skills along the way. However, many of us also started by looking at existing programs, trying to tweak them, and using what we learned to start building simple programs of our own, learning from our mistakes along the way.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours