bs-tech24 wrote:
So I just bought a Ti 84+cse and found out there are no shells for it, and I want to put apps and programs on it so bad. Could you please work in a shell for the calculator or just release more of the basic programs like the periodic table for the ti 84+cse please?
A periodic table is available here.

And I think that calc needs more a shell to run them than programs. Even
Basic programs are a pain to launch since you have to unarchive them through the slow Memory menu.
Noob question here - what am I doing wrong? I've gotten frogger and a periodic table to work on this thing, but i always get ERROR: Syntax from launching TETRICA. It's not archived, and I'm launching it from prgm, which is what I used for the other two games. What am I doing wrong??
You need to press [2nd] and [0] and scroll down to Asm(. Press Enter, then go to your program menu, select TETRICA, press Enter twice. Game should run. Smile
tifreak8x wrote:
You need to press [2nd] and [0] and scroll down to Asm(. Press Enter, then go to your program menu, select TETRICA, press Enter twice. Game should run. Smile
Alternatively, you can just run ATETRIS, which contains the Asm(prgmTETRICA) command.
Oh, true, I never loaded that up, so I forgot all about that.
*bump* Please let me know if you're a Doors CSE 8 beta-tester and would be willing to test a new version of Tetric A built for Doors CSE. Thanks!
I can't believe my eyes! Might have to get a TI-84+ C just for this.
Dianzi tian wrote:
I can't believe my eyes! Might have to get a TI-84+ C just for this.
Thanks, I appreciate it. Smile Also, as a general note, I'll probably be releasing a new version of this tomorrow or Tuesday for the new Doors CSE 8.0.
Yep! It's definitely worth a look. Would you say the coding process is drastically different from the classic TI-83+/84+? (I'm currently at a loss for tutorials on this one).
Dianzi tian wrote:
Yep! It's definitely worth a look. Would you say the coding process is drastically different from the classic TI-83+/84+? (I'm currently at a loss for tutorials on this one).
TI-BASIC is very, very similar. Even z80 assembly is not much different at all, with the exception of how you design your programs to interface with the LCD and to work around its limitations. Of course, I'd be tempted to recommend my book as a place you could start, with a few extra tips from me directly (which I'll soon be writing up) about the differences you need to know about for the TI-84+CSE.
*bump* Now that there's a Doors CSE-specific Tetric A in the archives, I made a video showing the Tetric A gameplay and published it on YouTube:

does any one have the code for a periodic table? i can't download any programs, so i am trying 2 find the code....

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours