I don't think this counts as spamming really, but if this belongs in a different topic, feel free to move it :)
I'm selling 31 Texas Instruments 83/83+/84/85 calculators in various states of disrepair.

One has had its screen/LCD taken off (although the screen is somewhat intact). All calculators are damaged in some manner. Some will not turn on (or do not appear to turn on) and many are working and will turn on but have damaged screens/LCD's. Others will turn on but do not work, displaying only a black screen or are detectable via TI-Calc to Computer software.

There are also a random assortment of different TI-Calculator parts, including battery lids, backup battery lids, backup batteries, screws, motherboards, screens etc.

If you're interested, check out my listing on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/31-Texas-Instruments-83-83-84-85-calculators-various-states-of-disrepair-/161335932952?
I do often ebay for broken calcs for parts and such so ill look into it, im sure there are others that will do the same Smile.
What did you do to them? Shock

Joking aside, Kerm will most likely be interested in this Smile
Hahaha I didn't do anything to them; I got them from my school after the teacher decided to throw them away. I decided that was a terrible waste and rescued them all. (With her permission of course. She gave the whole box to me.)
2 days and 11 hours left to place a bid! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours