My TI-83+ has been acting strangely. Sometimes random characters appear on the screen when an ASM program has a syntax error, and clears the RAM when run. Also, some of the large ASM games I have are deleted by a RAM clear after the "GUI error: Not enough RAM" even though they are in archive. Does it have corrupted memory and if so, what are the signs of it and how can I fix it?
princetonlion.tibd wrote:
Also, some of the large ASM games I have are deleted by a RAM clear after the "GUI error: Not enough RAM" even though they are in archive.

This is normal when the program can't fit into the available RAM. DCS runs archived programs by copying them to RAM to be run. About your other problems, I can't give any reasons.
Thank you.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours