Mine's always either on my desk or in my briefcase. She also spends a lot of time hanging out in the Cemetech header image.
elfprince13 wrote:
Mine's always either on my desk or in my briefcase. She also spends a lot of time hanging out in the Cemetech header image.

Mine spend time on top of my audio receiver. My Casio spends a lot of time with your calculator as well! Wink
comicIDIOT wrote:
My Casio spends a lot of time with your calculator as well! Wink

That sounds an awful lot like 'shipping to me. Rolling Eyes
How does one saw through a ribbon cable?

It's nce to see that calcs are dating other calcs now! Even calcs of another race. Someone should create an online calculator site so calcs don't have to date humans. I was thinking about http://calcHarmeny.com/
I may be getting a new calc soon!
I'll probley put it in my right backpack cupholder when I'm not using it.
1up on calcs. Very Happy
I keep my hp prime in my pocket always, and next to my bed when I sleep, whereas my ti 84cpse stays in my backpack unless I feel like working on one of my projects.
jetlego wrote:
I keep my hp prime in my pocket always, and next to my bed when I sleep, whereas my ti 84cpse stays in my backpack unless I feel like working on one of my projects.
Then you'll have to spearhead some of our efforts into understanding the Prime a bit better. Wink That used to be me, but with a TI-83.
I'll try my best, Kerm! Very Happy
While I take several computer science courses at my secondary school that's what most of my efforts are going to be devoted to, honestly.
At work.
My 84+SE & 84+CSE sit on my desk, and the rest are in one of the desk drawers, as I don't tend to use them often.
During TSA, in the front chest pocket of my jacket
I stick my beat-up TI 84 Plus SE in my binder.
Then I fill my computer with virtual copies of it. Smile
I keep my CSE in my pocket when not in use.
I keep my CSE in my hand when in use.
I keep my CSE in my subconscious mind when sleeping. (just kidding)
Somewhere. Here. There. Anywhere. It's usually in a different place at every moment of every day.
princetonlion.tibd wrote:

TSA?
willwac wrote:
princetonlion.tibd wrote:

TSA?

Technology Student Association, I've only been to one contest, but that's where I kept my calc. It's also the reason I got my Ti-83+, and that I'm here. Also, it's the reason I started programming.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours