Does anyone have a unit circle app for the ti-84 plus c silver edition i downloaded one for the 84 plus silver edition and it has merged all the units instead of a list anyone who can help me with that would be greatly appreciated
Describe the app, like what inputs it takes and what you expect in the output.
it doesn't take any you open it through doors and it is supposed to give the angle measures, radians, degrees, and the sine and cosine
its used for reference it used to work on filling out charts and such and no longer works
Could you provide a link for the one you downloaded, at least?
yes i can i was told by the person who sent me the link it works with the calculator i own but i have a feeling he edited it when he put it on his calculator http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/422/42216.html
Okay, let me download that and take a look.
thank you so much
He didn't edit the program; the fonts are different between the two calculators, and the newer one has a taller font, so the vertical spacing no longer works. I also see that the author has edit-protected the program, so you can't make the necessary tweaks without jumping through other hoops – which Doors allows you to do, but it'd be simpler if I just rewrote the program for you, I think. Come back soon.
thank you very much if i can ask how long do you think it will take
Can't you just download Doors and edit it? it's a TI BASIC program after all
yes im sure you can but i am still new to the ti programing i would have no clue what to do
Here's a fresh 84+CSE file: UNITCIRC.8xp

No programming tricks – just outputs to the home screen.
Thank you so much for all your help
That was honestly the fastest a problem that I know about was solved

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours