hehehehe..
there's my rf in tracker
Very Happy are you gonna work on all these features Kerm??
good luck Rolling Eyes
I'm gonna start with the bug reports first (obviously) then move on to the features. Smile
boost wrote:
hehehehe..
there's my rf in tracker
Very Happy are you gonna work on all these features Kerm??
good luck Rolling Eyes

2 of the 3 features aren't for Kerm to fix, but for either me or elfprince to fix as they deal with the GCN python client - same for one of the bug reports

Kerm: i edited two of my tracker items, hit submit, but the changes didn't take effect...wtf?
Kllrnohj: fixed. I had made it that only admins could complete edits; now everyone can as long as it's their tracking item.
Did you fix the problem that I was having with dcs? If not, do you want me to add it to the tracker?
I have not yet been able to fix it, although I replicated it with the current beta (Sad). Feel free to add it.
Ok, I will...

I am glad that you were able to replicate the error. Maybe it will help with fixing it...
Hopefully. And I got it to happen on multiple emulators, too, so I guess I'll just run it stepwise and watch to see where the loss is coming from.
Good. I take it using Pokemon?

Also, It will not let me add a new bug... I am supposed to click on the Add Tracker Element arrow, right?
Right, then fill in the fields that pop open, then click Submit. I've tested it to work in FF and IE...after you submit, you'll get a blank screen, but that means it went through. I need to add a confirmation message there.

Edit: my mistake, apparently it doesn't work in IE. That's another bug to add to the tracker. Laughing
lol

If I had my laptop, I could add it, but that won't be for another 5-6 hours... Sad
Fixed. Go for it.
Ok, problem added...
K, i'll get to it when I have a chance.
I put it at the right priority, didn't I?? I knew it would be important, but I didn't know how high on the list it should have been...
Priority is totally up to you. I thought you picked a good choice.
Well, good for me, I guess. Very Happy Laughing
Indeed. Now I just need to get some time to fix all those...
Mad i remember BEING the *real* author of the ebook reader writer..
*cough**cough*Kerm*cough* Razz
Indeed, it changed that to my name when I edited it, so that helped me find that bug. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours