Our erstwhile AHelper, a member for almost exactly three years, marks another year closer to his demise today! Please join me in wishing him many happy returns of the day and the best of luck on his many cool TI and Casio projects in the coming year.
Thanks, still counting down my demise and the rise of comictech Wink
Happy Birthday!
Thanks!
AHelper wrote:

That's scheduled for Wednesday.
comicIDIOT wrote:
AHelper wrote:

That's scheduled for Wednesday.
Wait, is that this Wednesday, or every Wednesday?
This Wednesday, sorry. Your demise is not scheduled as you have a seat next to (but below!) mine.
Oh, ok. That's good then!
Yay, we're so happy you're here! Now if only comic could go away forever!
Thanks, nikky! I'm happy you're here too!
Happy birthday! \o/
age of consent or age of drinking?
Oh boy, that day has come and gone, full of compiling, reimaging, reconfiguring, installing, updating, repairing.

Yes, I am closer to my demise, I just built OpenSSL 14 times and am slaving over 4 builds of Qt.
Yippee!
Darn, didn't see this until today. Happy birthday AHelper! Smile
AHelper wrote:
Oh boy, that day has come and gone, full of compiling, reimaging, reconfiguring, installing, updating, repairing.

Yes, I am closer to my demise, I just built OpenSSL 14 times and am slaving over 4 builds of Qt.
Are those last two facts linked? Did trying to build OpenSSL and QT significantly shorten your life expectancy? Wink A belated very happy birthday, sir! Did you do anything fun, eat anything delicious, receive anything cool?
Happy birthday for yesterday, AHelper! Smile
Happy Birthday, AHelper
Happy Birthday Champ-o-saur!
woo.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours