So I've been trying to get in on the Cemetech Minecraft server, but I havn't been able to find the server address anywhere. Can somebody hook me up?
mc.cemetech.net
I can connect to the server, but I cannot build anything, open doors, or activate switches. Monsters don't even see me (no real complaint on that one). ... Once I leave the spawning area, it says I am free to build; but I still cannot do anbything.

Do I need to have some sort of admin approval?
You need to poke either KermM or comic to give you permission to build
Shkaboinka: What is your in-game name?
Yea I was having the same issue (tho looking around was still awesome lol). My in-game name is benfrennapdork if u need that
shundra9 wrote:
Yea I was having the same issue (tho looking around was still awesome 0x5). My in-game name is benfrennapdork if u need that
You have been promoted to the Members group, and can now build.
i have the following problem: i have minecraft 1.6.2 but cant join...
i hope you ca help me
Since our server is running 1.6.2. We can't help you. But you can help us by including any relevant information (such as the error message) and seemingly non-relevant information. The more information you include, the more likely we'll be able to help you.
Bump, 1.6.4 was released a bit ago.
AHelper wrote:
Bump, the Cemetech Minecraft Server has been upgraded to 1.6.4.
KermMartian wrote:
AHelper wrote:
Bump, the Cemetech Minecraft Server has been upgraded to 1.6.4.

Web page updated to reflect this.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours