In light of their longstanding contributions to the Cemetech community, and service as members of our moderation team, Alex "comicIDIOT" Glanville and Peter "Tari" Marheine are both receiving recognition and promotion in the scope of their duties.

Comic has long been working on our mobile web template and assisting with general site maintenance, and was officially promoted to admin status in April of this year. He also visited Kerm in NYC, as part of the long-standing tradition "required" of all new Cemetech admins; pictured below, Comic and Kerm show off a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition and a TI-Nspire CX, both signed by "Big Bang Theory" actress and STEM proponent Mayim Bialik.

Tari's expertise in both hardware and software have made him an invaluable member of our team, and he is officially now an administrator of the Linux server that drives our website. His proficiency in electrical engineering, especially his focus on embedded systems, makes him a much sought-after contributor in many of our calculator and computer hardware project topics. We look forward to his diligence in helping us keep everything running smoothly on the backend side.

Go us Smile
Congrats for the promotion guys! However I didn't know a Cemetech admin would ever own a TI-Nspire CX Razz

elfprince13 wrote:
Comic and Kerm show off a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition and a TI-Nspire CX

Shock
Maybe comic can actually make the mobile site not look like buttholes?
I choose you, go COMICTECH! Just make sure that you don't try to "move" any more folders like last time Wink
Both have my approval. Like you wanted to know XD
allynfolksjr wrote:

Yeah. My 3DS id used a whole lot for cemetech and I'd like a better mobile layout.
ordelore wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

Yeah. My 3DS id used a whole lot for cemetech and I'd like a better mobile layout.
Can you be more specific about what you feel the mobile layout is lacking?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours