lafferjm wrote:
I would love to help build as well. I just need to figure out where everything is, my last trek into arcadia I got lost and couldn't find anything.

Arcadia is at approximately x=-720 and z=-288.

Chubers seems to like camping on that route from the spawn, so bring some weapons Razz
Laffer, you can just /town spawn if you want.

I should remind you all that the Quarry World is now open! It has a higher percentage of gold, iron, lapis, and diamond ore, so go nuts. We should work together, though, because going through the portals you're vulnerable, and there's no /spawn'ing or /home'ing out.
oh, you dont say? That would explain why the hell I coulnt use /home ><
If you enjoy playing on Evocatus, I encourage you to please vote for it with Minestatus:

https://minestatus.net/13287-evocatus

Not only do you help get more people on the server to kill, raid, and PvP, but you will get 100d ingame every time you vote!
Hey, so ... What is the server address for this? The site just says it's port 25565, and that's it. ... I want in!
shkaboinka wrote:
Hey, so ... What is the server address for this? The site just says it's port 25565, and that's it. ... I want in!

The address is evocat.us. Smile
shkaboinka wrote:
As Souvik says, it's just evocat.us. Smile Let me know if and when you jump in, and I'll add you to our city, Arcadia. Smile
...Oh... Since I am using the 1.9pre5 release, it says all the servers are "outdated". I don't want to give up the new features :/ ... Though on the other hand, the official release is supposed to be in 9 days Smile
Arcadia likely won't update right away, since they want to make sure all the plugins still work under 1.9.
shkaboinka wrote:
...Oh... Since I am using the 1.9pre5 release, it says all the servers are "outdated". I don't want to give up the new features :/ ... Though on the other hand, the official release is supposed to be in 9 days Smile
You can swap out jars at will so that you can play 1.8 on 1.8 servers and 1.9 on 1.9 servers. As comicIDIOT says, we will need to wait for CraftBukkit, then Towny and WorldGuard and Heroes and a few others, to update to 1.9 before we can do so.
*bump* Arcadia 4.0 is now under construction in Evocatus 4! Come join us at evocat.us and participate in ridiculously good building and PvP!
I'll come in at some point...
I just need to figure out how to fix minecraft Razz
I'm no good at PvP, though, and I'm uncertain about currency systems as well.
If anyone could give me a quick rundown on how that works, I'd be grateful!
turiqwalrus wrote:
I'll come in at some point...
I just need to figure out how to fix minecraft Razz
I'm no good at PvP, though, and I'm uncertain about currency systems as well.
If anyone could give me a quick rundown on how that works, I'd be grateful!
There are several PvP classes on the server, from Centurions who fight hand-to-hand, to Marksmen (like myself) who are skilled with bows and ranged attacks, to Mages who are good at spells and magic. We generally try to get a good mix in the town, so that we can go as a group on raids and overpower other towns' members. As far as money, each gold ingot is worth 50 denarii (50d); you can exchange gold for denarii at the castle in the center of the map. As a town, we pay for 16x16 chunk of land the town takes, both to get it at first and a daily rent, but other towns' members cannot break blocks in that area. What else can I clarify?
I see...
this helps a lot, as I've played on exactly one multplayer server yet x.x
Now, one last thing: is there any way to get denarii other than by trading gold in(for example, do you get money by killing someone?)
turiqwalrus wrote:
I see...
this helps a lot, as I've played on exactly one multplayer server yet x.x
Now, one last thing: is there any way to get denarii other than by trading gold in(for example, do you get money by killing someone?)
You get experience points (XP) for killing people, killing mobs, and for all kinds of mining. The more XP you have, the higher level you are, the stronger your attacks are, and the more health you have.
HAHA i know your plans Kerm! Razz
sonarpaste wrote:
HAHA i know your plans Kerm! Razz
Darn. Have you gotten into our underground part yet?
*bump* Just to let you guys know, evocat.us is (sort of) back, and Arcadia 6.0 is rising. We would absolutely love to have you come and join us, even if it is only long enough to get you in our population so we can buy lots of land. Wink
*bump* I think I should say that now it's time to build Arcadia 6; I think I meant Arcadia 5 there, nearly a year ago! I have collected all 10,000 Denarii (~333 gold) necessary to found a new town, but I need population so we can get lots of plots. Among other things, I want to use an iron machine, a portal-based gold farm, and a melon farm to corner the economy. Who's in? one.yogiverse.com is the server.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours