tr1p1ea wrote:
Great work guys, great info and awesome photos! Its such a great time to be part of the community and you guys are driving us all forward! Smile.
Cheers, tr1p1ea! I'm sure your programming work will do a lot to contribute to the TI-84+CSE push.

Flinty: Sorry for the confusion, I have but a single TI-84+CSE. TI sent it to me in mid-February to review and explore. See all my hands-on review of the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition.

TIFreak8x: Indeed, it would be fun to build a compatible charger.
I forgot to ask KermM if he discovered during the conference when we can expect the TI-84 Plus C Special Edition models to be released for sale.

I accept that you in the U.S. will probably be allowed to purchase them before we can in the UK, but it would be consoling to know when we can expect to get our hands on one, or even two...
flintymcqwerty wrote:
I forgot to ask KermM if he discovered during the conference when we can expect the TI-84 Plus C Special Edition models to be released for sale.

I accept that you in the U.S. will probably be allowed to purchase them before we can in the UK, but it would be consoling to know when we can expect to get our hands on one, or even two...
If you read my T^3 Liveblogging thread, you'll see that the best I can tell you from my sources is late Spring/early Summer for it to be available from distributors and no later (probably earlier) than "Back to School" for retail stores. However, since tifreak8x, DrDnar, calc84, and BrandonW are already getting their calculators from a distributor, things might have gotten pushed up a bit. On the other hand, their lot could have been a shipment that escaped before TI decided to retool things.
Many thanks. I'm better informed now about the likely release dates.

Enjoyed your comprehensive review of the 84+ C SE as well.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours