Quote:
I have done a bit of work on SourceCoder over the past several days as I attempt to make the Exporter function work. This allows users to edit or create programs by typing in BASIC code on a computer in any webbrowser, then exporting as a .8*p program file that can be published and sent to calculators. I am still unable to make the files open in an emulator, but TI-GraphLink seems to be able to read the files. In addition, the automatic addition and removal of line numbers for easier editing has been completely fixed and debugged. Brazucs and I have both been quite busy with schoolwork of late, but will now have the time to make some headway on this project in an attempt to complete it as soon as possible.

SourceCoder 2.0 beta
Umm, I think TIFreak8x had this covered Smile (he already started a topic about this news).
Oops. Laughing
ROFL!!! Laughing

I saw it this morning and posted it... Very Happy
Wanna change the discuss link, then?
lol, I think I may have forgot to change the link anyways... Laughing

I was at work when I did it, so I had a couple other things on my mind... I will take care of it now...
lol...nice job guys. Seriously though, I do appreciate you guys helping out with this stuff.
oh well, at least somone got it
just use the ASCII format that TI Graphlink imports/exports. It's what my VB5 project does. pretty easy coding from there on. Smile
I think the entire point of the project is so that it is readable.
or that it can be done on any computer without installing
Exactly. Interoperability and portability are key.
but a small exe would do the trick also
Then you'd need a separate exe for each OS...
Does the export function actually work yet?

I can't easily get a hold of a link cable, and I need some way to create a .8xp file for UTI's contest. Smile I have ASCII source typed up, so that isn't a problem.

***Yeah, I finally joined instead of just browsing. Got screwed up by not logging in before posting, but I'm good now.
Graphlink can also do this if you convert over to their style
alexrudd wrote:
Does the export function actually work yet?

I can't easily get a hold of a link cable, and I need some way to create a .8xp file for UTI's contest. Smile I have ASCII source typed up, so that isn't a problem.

***Yeah, I finally joined instead of just browsing. Got screwed up by not logging in before posting, but I'm good now.

woot!
I'm actually not entirely sure if TIConnect will accept exported programs, although I'm pretty sure the formatting is almost precisely correct.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours