It's giant.
And floaty.
And a mountain.
:D
I made a couple of those in Total Miner Forge. A kinda cheap knockoff of minecraft. (CHEAP) like 4 dollars on the xbox.
This was natural though!

I built a bridge!
Wow. haha. Natural floating mountain. haha
I've come across floating mountains, but none that high up or with that many smaller "debris" blocks next to it. Do you plan to build anything there?

Sidenote, man. I should start my server up again and play some more. I miss MC!
Whee, worldgen artifacts!

Makes me want to fire up Dwarf Fortress, which, incidentally, will not allow such a formation. It'll cave in as soon as it's discovered.
ComicIDIOT, or you and the other Cemetechians could rejoin us in Arcadia. Smile It's lonely there these days.
If you like mountains and floaty stuff, you should get the Wedge worldgen mod Smiling Cat

The neat thing is that underneath all these is a giant deep circular pit with a little lake in the center.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours