tifreak8x wrote:
https://shop.blindferret.com/Hijinks/product/t-shirt-the-doctor-is-in

Contemplating quite a bit about getting me one of these Very Happy
Very clever. On the subject of Doctor Who shirts, I saw a "Keep Calm and Don't Blink" shirt, white on blue, with a 2D TARDIS icon at th etop.
And you didn't immediately buy them out of stock on that shirt? Surprised

haha
tifreak8x wrote:
And you didn't immediately buy them out of stock on that shirt? Surprised

haha
Sadly, I did not. Sad I definitely should have.
*bump*

http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=DWMONPLY&Category_Code=drwho

I'd totally buy that Monopoly, but I'd have no one to play it with...
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Fun fact #397, Sylvester McCoy (the Seventh Doctor) will be playing Radagast in the upcoming Hobbit movie.
That's a fun fact indeed. I don't think I've seen any of his episodes, though. He wasn't the celery guy, that was 6, right?

Celery was #5. #7 shows up at the beginning of the camptastic 1996 movie until his regeneration into #8.

What about #7's other adventures? He had 2 or 3 series.

Also, Fun Fact: #5 hated celery and spat it out in one of the takes in a scene where he had to eat it.
Lucas W wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Fun fact #397, Sylvester McCoy (the Seventh Doctor) will be playing Radagast in the upcoming Hobbit movie.
That's a fun fact indeed. I don't think I've seen any of his episodes, though. He wasn't the celery guy, that was 6, right?

Celery was #5. #7 shows up at the beginning of the camptastic 1996 movie until his regeneration into #8.

Right, but Kerm explicitly said he hadn't seen any of 7's episodes, but I thought he might have seen the movie.
elfprince13 wrote:
Lucas W wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

Right, but Kerm explicitly said he hadn't seen any of 7's episodes, but I thought he might have seen the movie.

That'd be sad.
I missed most of the episodes before the previous doctor. I am sad I keep trying to find them but never can. I saw one episode with the doctor before the doctor before this one. So 3 doctors ago.
comicIDIOT wrote:

I.. I must own this. Neutral

Lucas W wrote:

You need someone to play the game with to simply own a game this cool? What's wrong with you? Sad
[quote="tifreak8x"]
comicIDIOT wrote:
*bump*

Lucas W wrote:

You need someone to play the game with to simply own a game this cool? What's wrong with you? Sad

I may be a Doctor Who fan but I'm not an impulse buyer.

Posted to their Facebook wall.
Ooooooh, excitement! I really miss my weekly Doctor now. Sad
Everyone should note that date isn't "February 9th," but rather September 2nd.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Everyone should note that date isn't "February 9th," but rather September 2nd.

Because the UK and Australia use logical dating. </troll>
An article about the next series with some feedback from Moffat. Check out the comments; I pretty much agree with them, I think:

http://www.denofgeek.com/television/1086090/steven_moffat_on_the_future_of_doctor_who.html
For the anniversary episode, I hope it'll be more than an hour (two hours?) .
comicIDIOT wrote:
Do you think that's likely? I was assuming that it would be one of those slightly-longer one-hour episodes. I am of course sad to hear that Chris Eccleston definitely won't be in it, but if they at least manage to get Tennant involved, I'll be extremely happy.
KermMartian wrote:
An article about the next series with some feedback from Moffat. Check out the comments; I pretty much agree with them, I think:

http://www.denofgeek.com/television/1086090/steven_moffat_on_the_future_of_doctor_who.html

There's a lot of Moffat-hating down there. I have to say I like the direction of the show as a whole much better than I did under RTD, I just have found that some of the individual episodes are much weaker.
KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
Do you think that's likely? I was assuming that it would be one of those slightly-longer one-hour episodes. I am of course sad to hear that Chris Eccleston definitely won't be in it, but if they at least manage to get Tennant involved, I'll be extremely happy.

Imagine if they got the 8th Doctor on-board Very Happy.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 20
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours